Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kamlesh bhai
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 13, 2024
Time of violation
15:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/3_wPnV1peQY

gojo yujii

Player
Player
its cross connection brother its your family member killed my family member without giving waring then i killed you its all matter was equal and close so i dont think so this form are valid you know brother its equal did agree ??

kamlesh bhai

Player
Player
its cross connection brother its your family member killed my family member without giving waring then i killed you its all matter was equal and close so i dont think so this form are valid you know brother its equal did agree ??
and suppose you going somewhere one guys is kill you are rdm you its doesn't means you kill all the person who stand thier this is logical that you don't have.

Lakshya Destroyer

ID | 119174
Player
Plz dont close this forumn on request as we can see break of rule Gen 6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days I hope you will notice this point and do a fair decision
Regards -
Lakshya Hellfire | 119174

kamlesh bhai

Player
Player
Plz dont close this forumn on request as we can see break of rule Gen 6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days I hope you will notice this point and do a fair decision
Regards -
Lakshya Hellfire | 119174
I you have proof I have using obs I have I am use instant reply of nvidia GeForce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom