Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guests77

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Harut
2. Your age- 27
3. Time zone GMT +4
4. Average online per day 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord- mila_0009
6. Your Nickname- Mila Hunter
7. Your ID - 1284
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas- i was also leader in vagos and got 100% of territories. was played in most of LEO as high command , and was lot of gang as high command and deputy also. (this experience i have in my main account)
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
As i mentioned before i was in vagos leader and got 100% , i want to repeat the result + add a bit more activity and energy in my term, i will try to do terrorist organisation, and one of most active gang ever. Learned from last leadership a few mistakes that i do, i will try to increase my knowledge and leading skills in time of ballas leadership.

I have connections with other families which will join if I was to get this, and I would have members and I would be able to start doing gang activities right as I start after we are unfrozen. I always welcome new players and Bloods is one of the gangs which new flights join, I've had many new flights in my family which I've helped, and all my family members are chill and always help out people and we did that plenty in marabunta and in the family and if i was to get this, I could give new flights a chance to learn and grow.

Lastly, I find it extremely important to have the appropriate high command and team to reach success. I love organization and structure within a hierarchy or a functioning organization, in this case a gang, but for that to be possible each member of the high command and even the lower ranks, need to be the appropriate people, in order to reach an appropriate outcome. I have the people and resources to make this happen, I have proven this before, and I am positive I can get the same achievements and more again,
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I will not just randomly invite the guys from hotel or somewhere , we will make quizes and also will do a interview before inviting people to org. I have a lot of experience and i will do my best to make most active gang . + we will try get 100% turf territories. We will try teach new players about rules and how to roleplay , so we have big mission in front of us.

My Goals for this gang:
Make Ballas to be the best gang in the city
Do Rp situations like Store robberies and Hostage Situations all day long
Get 100% Turf.

R.A.Z.I.X

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Harut
2. Your age- 27
3. Time zone GMT +4
4. Average online per day 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord- mila_0009
6. Your Nickname- Mila Hunter
7. Your ID - 1284
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas- i was also leader in vagos and got 100% of territories. was played in most of LEO as high command , and was lot of gang as high command and deputy also. (this experience i have in my main account)
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
As i mentioned before i was in vagos leader and got 100% , i want to repeat the result + add a bit more activity and energy in my term, i will try to do terrorist organisation, and one of most active gang ever. Learned from last leadership a few mistakes that i do, i will try to increase my knowledge and leading skills in time of ballas leadership.

I have connections with other families which will join if I was to get this, and I would have members and I would be able to start doing gang activities right as I start after we are unfrozen. I always welcome new players and Bloods is one of the gangs which new flights join, I've had many new flights in my family which I've helped, and all my family members are chill and always help out people and we did that plenty in marabunta and in the family and if i was to get this, I could give new flights a chance to learn and grow.

Lastly, I find it extremely important to have the appropriate high command and team to reach success. I love organization and structure within a hierarchy or a functioning organization, in this case a gang, but for that to be possible each member of the high command and even the lower ranks, need to be the appropriate people, in order to reach an appropriate outcome. I have the people and resources to make this happen, I have proven this before, and I am positive I can get the same achievements and more again,
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I will not just randomly invite the guys from hotel or somewhere , we will make quizes and also will do a interview before inviting people to org. I have a lot of experience and i will do my best to make most active gang . + we will try get 100% turf territories. We will try teach new players about rules and how to roleplay , so we have big mission in front of us.

My Goals for this gang:
Make Ballas to be the best gang in the city
Do Rp situations like Store robberies and Hostage Situations all day long
Get 100% Turf.
Best Leader Ever

Elson Aiko

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

IC Level is too low, gain more IC experience and apply again

Status
Not open for further replies.