Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Riya Batemen
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 15, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/qX-_J_rbjHI?si=nnQi1BsN7pCAZB8v

Ameer Basha

Player
Player
I was just doing my club task for my bp task and all this thing happened is

All the members in family are holding guns in unscripted green zone and person (128978) is aiming at me for no reason.

If it goes to person who is ID (130154) is started giving ub demands for no reason.

No RP reason to give me demands in that area as it is public area + Idk if this also falls Under Unscripted GZ if yes punish for that as well

HEHEXD

Player
Player
I was just doing my club task for my bp task and all this thing happened is

All the members in family are holding guns in unscripted green zone and person (128978) is aiming at me for no reason.

If it goes to person who is ID (130154) is started giving ub demands for no reason.

No RP reason to give me demands in that area as it is public area + Idk if this also falls Under Unscripted GZ if yes punish for that as well
Bro, I did not even aim at u lol (128978). What are you about? Plus you were car ramming.. that's the RP reason for the demand.

Ameer Basha

Player
Player
Bro, I did not even aim at u lol (128978). What are you about? Plus you were car ramming.. that's the RP reason for the demand.
Bro even kids have sense that u have trashed yours family cars all over public area and I can't even move my car.

I was doing my task and it is car ramming if I provoked and about you (128978) you were saying that you were not aiming hahaha...

Danny Grey

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 130154 will receive a punishment for RDM and UB demands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom