Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Unban Appeal For The Curator of the project Grand RP Mazhor

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ferrari Murat
Administrators nickname
Dennis Xozis
Date
Aug 20, 2023
Time
Proofs
_

FerrariMurat

Player
Player
My in-game name is Ferrari_Murat, and I was banned from your server quite some time ago, but unfortunately, I can't recall the exact time and date. I am aware that this occurred due to my misconduct, and I sincerely apologize for my actions.
The incident that led to my ban was an unfortunate collision at the black market. However, it was not my intention to run anyone over. The game had frozen at that time, leading to this mishap. I tried to explain my perspective to the administrator, but unfortunately, he seemed unwilling to understand my point of view. This led to my frustration, which, however, is in no way an excuse for what happened next.
In my frustration and haste, as I wanted to return to my turf and was not actively playing on the server at that time, I made an inappropriate remark and insulted the administrator. This was a blatant violation of the server's rules and etiquette, and I deeply regret that it escalated to that point.
I understand that my words and actions were not acceptable. I respect the decision to ban me due to my insult, but I find the decision to blacklist me directly as a harsh punishment. I sincerely apologize and assure you that such actions are not characteristic of me.
GrandRP has always been a place of entertainment and community that I highly value. I request a second chance to unlock my account "Ferrari_Murat" so that I can once again be an active and respectful part of the community. I commit to adhering to the rules in the future and avoiding negative incidents.
Thank you for your time and understanding. I hope for a positive response and to soon be able to participate again on this great server.
Sincerely, Ferrari_Murat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom