Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mega Evil
Administrators nickname
Lebron pluxury
Date
Mar 10, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/lMCeEqqN46j0

Mega Evil

Player
Player
Hello dear LeBron, I hope you are well
Basically I can't hide the mistake I made, even though it's normal questions and there's no problem with that, I know I made this mistake and I feel really bad about it, because I trust people very quickly because they're my friends and I only want the best for them knowing they haven't heard or seen. Never on the details of the interview because I know that it is private and as I told you I conducted the investigation with credibility and did not lie to the administration that what was completed was saved for review only because there was another interview. I know that I cannot fix this error but I put a lot of effort into this server and I am truly sorry about this incident that I wish I could. I never did.
I know what I'm asking is difficult, but if it's not annoying, I hope you can re-consider on my perma ban .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom