Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fred Loco
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 14, 2024
Time of violation
7:01
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BiFrAb9qYk

Fred Loco

Player
Player
"The prize can only be taken by ONE citizen" is what the battle for treasure states. Players have continued to abuse this bug where they grab it when players are still in range.

Fred Loco

Player
Player
warn for offtopic
Don't care that Maze decided to not punish him at that moment in time. He should be punished.

Fred Loco

Player
Player
Just because you questioned an admin about it doesn't mean you can't go without punishment.

Rocky Disuza

Player
Player
warn for offtopic
Bruh i dont know there was bug abuse or not so i called god to clear my confusion some of gods tell me there was no proven bug abuse.. and when maze told you dont get punished why you make froum you want to bee cool Lol .... There was a admin situation who are you to decide i got punisment or not ...

Fred Loco

Player
Player
Bruh i dont know there was bug abuse or not so i called god to clear my confusion some of gods tell me there was no proven bug abuse.. and when maze told you dont get punished why you make froum you want to bee cool Lol .... There was a admin situation who are you to decide i got punisment or not ...
You have the wrong idea. Maze never said you 'don't get punished' he stated that it depends on the circumstances. And you say you weren't aware of it being bug abuse but, in the video, you stated that your friend that I actually posted was punished... so you did know you could be punished for bug abusing treasure.

Your in the wrong so accept it don't try to defend yourself. Look back at the video to remind yourself of what you said lol.

SmokyRex

Player
Player
warn for offtopic
In admin situation we cannot make a forum I guess

Rocky Disuza

Player
Player
Yep i said some of gods told me there was no proven bug abuse so if its a new rule i dont know so i called god buddy Lol..

Rocky Disuza

Player
Player
If god is standing there then matter will end bruh u dont know whats the meaning of admin situation.

Fred Loco

Player
Player
Yep i said some of gods told me there was no proven bug abuse so if its a new rule i dont know so i called god buddy Lol..
Your friend just got punished of course you should know that it's punishable. Accept it bud.

Fred Loco

Player
Player
If god is standing there then matter will end bruh u dont know whats the meaning of admin situation.
Just cause an admin came to answer your question that you already knew the answer to doesn't mean you should get away with it... listen to yourself.

Rocky Disuza

Player
Player
If i know the then why i called admin bruh seroisly ... You want me to get punished so you saying anything lol....

Timmayyy

Player
Player
warn for offtopic
its deffo bug abuse and he admitted to knowing about the bug and in that situation he should been made to give the cases to the admin its not fair he got a free valuable case and desert scarf case without even a fight

Susat Clappa

Player
Player
warn for offtopic
Too many people abusing this. Every time ive been ive had to tell someone to move from the zone. Bug needs to be looked at and fixed or more of this will keep happening. This should be punishable.

Timmayyy

Player
Player
yeah some people dont even prepare for a fight they just bug abuse n take the cases whilst im still stood there, they should atleast lose the cases and get demorgan

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Senior Administrator
Reviewed

An Admin Already Explained the Situation very clearly

All Off-Topic Will gets a Forum warn​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom