Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mario13

Player
Player
i have account in english 1 i want to paly in english 2 but its not letting me its saying my password is wrong

GingerFreeman

Player
Player
i have account in english 1 i want to paly in english 2 but its not letting me its saying my password is wrong
In this case, you can try resetting your password by following the "Forgot password" link on the login page of the English 2 account.

If you've tried resetting your password and you're still having trouble logging in, you might want to contact the support team for English 2 to see if they can help you resolve the issue. They may be able to help you recover your account or provide other solutions to get you logged in successfully.

It's also a good idea to make sure that you're entering your login credentials correctly, including your email address and password, and that your keyboard is set to the correct language and input mode. If you're still having trouble, you might want to try logging in from a different device or web browser to see if that helps.

mario13

Player
Player
In this case, you can try resetting your password by following the "Forgot password" link on the login page of the English 2 account.

If you've tried resetting your password and you're still having trouble logging in, you might want to contact the support team for English 2 to see if they can help you resolve the issue. They may be able to help you recover your account or provide other solutions to get you logged in successfully.

It's also a good idea to make sure that you're entering your login credentials correctly, including your email address and password, and that your keyboard is set to the correct language and input mode. If you're still having trouble, you might want to try logging in from a different device or web browser to see if that helps.
thank u i figerd out the problem

Dark King

Player
Player
hello i forgot my rp password and now im not able to login , i tried the reset password yesterday and then i forgot the password

i try to again do the forgot password but its saying wrong email

please help i just started playing 4days ago and i dont know what to doo

TrapJoke

Player
Player
hello i forgot my rp password and now im not able to login , i tried the reset password yesterday and then i forgot the password

i try to again do the forgot password but its saying wrong email

please help i just started playing 4days ago and i dont know what to doo
did you solve it?

I have an account on server 1 but when logging in it says the password is wrong but I can enter the forum with the same password

Xenon Kristal

Player
Player
I dont have login tab, i write 2x technical support its doesn't help.
grandlogo.png

Top Bottom