Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Thunder Verlicee
Administrators nickname
Federico Vaulter
Date
Mar 16, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/1NhS75S

Thunder Verlice

Player
Player
Dear thread reviewer,

I was banned for not providing POV of beginning till the end of a situation which I sadly did not have because I used instant replay to clip the last 15 minutes, here is the thread involving my ban: Approved - POV REQUEST ID 1024 | 2645 | 29009. I would also like to point out that I provided the POV in the thread but the admin requested a longer bodycam showing the beginning and end.

It's already been a week since my ban and I have learnt my lesson since the first day of my ban. This is the third time I'm appealing this ban thus I really hope you could reconsider my ban because I wont be making any more appeals to avoid flooding and getting my forum account puinshed. This is also the first time I get punished for this rule and I guarantee you that it wont happen again. I've read the rules like Floki has said and assure you this will not happen again, I am just here to enjoy my time alongside my friends. It's also Ramadan now and since I don't have anything to do it's quite boring and grand is a good way to both have some fun and help pass some time. I'm just asking for a second chance nothing more.

Shabah Verlice.

Forum King
Player
Hello, I dont understand why not accepting this forum, he have never been banned for this rulebreak usally higher admins give 2nd chance's but in his case there was none, he even got ban for deciving admins while he was telling the truth, i really appricitate if you guys can give a bit of mercy and unban him or reduce his punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom