Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Zoya Zacharine
Administrators nickname
Dexter Broddy
Date
Mar 16, 2024
Time
11:07
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/SpalQAxrgMMX

doramon

Player
Player
I got ban for bug abuse by Admin Dexter Broddy with the reason of moving/pushing the cows with my car

Please kindly review my pov below as i never pushed the cows with my car at all :

Thank you for your attention.

Dexter Broddy

Будь мужчиной
Server Administrator
How do you grab a Cow by ur hands then drive cars ?

Also Didn’t mentioned anything like push or move cows just punished for bug abuse and you just doing unrealistic things with abusing your power so your punish will stay if not increase in my opinion

doramon

Player
Player
How do you grab a Cow by ur hands then drive cars ?

Also Didn’t mentioned anything like push or move cows just punished for bug abuse and you just doing unrealistic things with abusing your power so your punish will stay if not increase in my opinion
i could understand if its counted as unrealistic behavior, the cows will always follow us no matter we on foot or in any kind of vehicle as long as we are in range. You can try it if you want. And i don't have any power at all as im just regular player, not an admin.

doramon

Player
Player
i could understand if its counted as unrealistic behavior, the cows will always follow us no matter we on foot or in any kind of vehicle as long as we are in range. You can try it if you want. And i don't have any power at all as im just regular player, not an admin.
even if you said its unrealistic that a cow wont follow a car, there's actually a proof in real life that cow can follow a car just like in the video below :

Top Bottom