Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slack_Gaming

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Manav
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+05:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Discord: marcos_slack
6. Your Nickname: Marcoss Slack
7. Your ID: 40060

Additional Information:

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gangs

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I am on this project from a long time its almost 1.5years in starting i tried some legal orgs take experience learn how to negotiate and lead 30-40 people at a time
i reached high command in almost all legal orgs i make friends in legal orgs did fun then after we got retired from legal orgs me and my friends decided to do illegal activities then we think to join an illegal orgs we learn all illegal activities from gang and take good experience

In starting i did all small illegal activities then slowly slowly i got rankup when i reached High command i already know all rp rules and gang rules then i started to lead in gang activities then all gang members starting to know me now i have too much good friends in server and earn respect in criminals and started to train newbies for make him also gangster

I have to much experience in all gangs currently i am in vagos i am active in vagos too i have dream to take bloods on top and feeling proud to curators and gang members in all gang i have under deputy experience and i know i am capable for leader and i can try too give my max i will try to give my 200% and i try to complete my term with 0 warn hopefully i can do my term with 0 warn if i become leader of Bloods and i try to be calm with gang members

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization
1. Doing Graffiti as much as possible
2. Doing Ghetto Clap
3.Doing Ghetto Rob and Highway rope
4. Try to do 100% turf
5. Try to do hostage situation
6. Becoming one of the top gang

Ranking System:

14 - Boss
13 - Under Boss
12- Under Deputy
11 - Turfer