Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ash Flawless
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 15, 2024
Time of violation
23:33
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/A1u3DkV

Ash West/Flawless

Player
Player
ID: 49407 stole 40 Grand RP tickets from family (RP Factory) worth 16mil. Here are all the proofs of him collecting the tickets - So every hour once a family wins RP factory, They can collect 5 tickets per hour for 6hours (Until the next RP factory). So on 15.03.2024 - 23:33 he collected 5 tickets, on 16.03.2024 - 2:13 he collected 10 tickets, on 16.03.2024 - 3:01 he collected 5 tickets, on 16.03.2024 - 13:22 he collected 15 tickets and on 16.03.2024 14:21 he collected 5 tickets. When we asked him to return the tickets he said he opened them and sold some of them and now he only have 5 left, He gave 5 tickets back to one of the deputies of the family (ID: 9331) and the rest 35 tickets he stole are gone. He said he don't have any money meaning if he sold the tickets then he probably passed his money to a FRIEND or his TWINK, or he never sold the tickets and kept it in his trunk OR passed it to a FRIEND or his TWINK, So his logs should checked. - This all falls under GR 1.3 - Scam (meaning its permanent BAN to him and everyone involved with him)

Lauris1984

Player
Player
I found the NPC by doing graffiti in my gang. If you're wondering how I found him, but the accusation that I stole them is untrue. I didn't know it was your RP tickets NPC and that I had to give them to someone. I thought it was an NPC who gives out half of your profit for doing graffiti in the gang or something else, so I took them.

Last edited:

Ash West/Flawless

Player
Player
It's also somewhat their fault for not including the information about the RP tickets NPC in their Discord channel, specifying that it belongs to them and who may collect them. Anyway, all I can say is I apologize.
There is information about everything in RP factory in discord, Secondly its a server event so you must know about it yourself as well. Regardless of that, We have logs of who collects tickets and which deputy he passed to even in our family discord server. This event happens 3 times a day and you are active + you have been at this event before so stop lying about being clueless my guy.

Lauris1984

Player
Player
There is information about everything in RP factory in discord, Secondly its a server event so you must know about it yourself as well. Regardless of that, We have logs of who collects tickets and which deputy he passed to even in our family discord server. This event happens 3 times a day and you are active + you have been at this event before so stop lying about being clueless my guy.
Every time I attempted to attend, I was told that I hadn't reacted and was subsequently kicked out. The only channel I had open in discord was the events channel. i never knew there was rules channel

Last edited:

Lauris1984

Player
Player
everytime i tried to attend yall said i didnt react and kept kicking me out so how should i know
Well, my account was created in 2021 or something, but I haven't played since then. I just started playing again like two weeks ago. But that doesn't mean I should have known everything. Also, I've only been active playing as Bloods gang; I haven't been participating in family events.

Lauris1984

Player
Player
How am I lying about being clueless? I've only been in your family for just half week, and I've only participated in 3-4 events when I wasn't in the gang, excluding RP factory, since everyone kept kicking me out because I didn't react to the events channel.

Lauris1984

Player
Player
I don't know what will convince you that I didn't know I wasn't supposed to take them if you don't even believe me when I say I'm being honest.

Lauris1984

Player
Player
you say you are honest, so why after you stole (took) tickets, why did you exit of our family instead of giving them to our leader, deputy or any hc?
I didn't leave the family, and I also returned the tickets that were in my possession. Lucifer Morningstar, one of the deputies, accompanied me to the bank where I returned the 1.1 million dollars I earned from selling the 11 tickets. However, afterwards, he kicked me out."

Last edited:

Ash West/Flawless

Player
Player
After returning the five RP tickets I had left on me, Lucifer Morningstar, one of the deputies, accompanied me to the bank where I gave back the 1 million I earned from selling the 11 tickets. Afterwards, he kicked me out.
My guy first of all you stole 40 tickets which is clear from logs, I can send the whole POV of the logs as well if admins need that. Secondly you gave 5 tickets back and said "I opened the rest and sold some." 11 tickets that you are saying you sold are worth more than 4mil but you only returned 1mil from that. But regardless of all this, You didn't return 24 tickets at all. So stop deceiving admins and tryna act dumb. We have all the info needed about family events in our discord which is required, Once you collected the tickets you should have logged it in the discord and passed it to a deputy instead of stealing. Now let me make this more clear, I even messaged you on discord DMs before you collected collected 20 more tickets on 16.03.2024 at 13:22 and 14:21 server time that return the tickets you collected or you will get in trouble, But you clearly ignored my message and still went and collected more. Now lets say for the first 20 tickets you collected on 15.03.2024 at 23:33, 02:13 and 3:01 server time was a mistake. But what's the excuse for other 20? Since I already messaged you on discord before you collected those ticket and here's the proof of that -

Lauris1984

Player
Player
My guy first of all you stole 40 tickets which is clear from logs, I can send the whole POV of the logs as well if admins need that. Secondly you gave 5 tickets back and said "I opened the rest and sold some." 11 tickets that you are saying you sold are worth more than 4mil but you only returned 1mil from that. But regardless of all this, You didn't return 24 tickets at all. So stop deceiving admins and tryna act dumb. We have all the info needed about family events in our discord which is required, Once you collected the tickets you should have logged it in the discord and passed it to a deputy instead of stealing. Now let me make this more clear, I even messaged you on discord DMs before you collected collected 20 more tickets on 16.03.2024 at 13:22 and 14:21 server time that return the tickets you collected or you will get in trouble, But you clearly ignored my message and still went and collected more. Now lets say for the first 20 tickets you collected on 15.03.2024 at 23:33, 02:13 and 3:01 server time was a mistake. But what's the excuse for other 20? Since I already messaged you on discord before you collected those ticket and here's the proof of that -
I've already explained that I didn't know I wasn't supposed to take them, and I don't keep my Discord open constantly. I don't have a high-performance PC that can handle running multiple applications simultaneously. So please, stop accusing me of doing it intentionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom