Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayush Hill | 295787

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ayush Dutta
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-7 Hours
5. Your Discord: bloodline7784
6. Your Nickname: Ayush Hill
7. Your ID: 295787

Additional information:

1. Leader of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1)
When I first joined NG during Saint Opps' term, I wanted to help because my grandfather was a former soldier in the US Army as a LT. I started as a regular soldier and later became a Major, holding positions in all departments as HC. All the department heads were inspired by me and made me an HC in all departments. I've worked in various roles like RR, SASD, and Military Police commander. I did a good job in Recruitment Representatives because I concentrated on recruiting many new soldiers.

2.2) I want everyone in the National Guard to have a good relationship with other groups. I expect all soldiers to be respectful and act professionally at all times while they are on duty. Sometimes, things get messy, so I'll be strict with anyone who acts unprofessionally. It's important for the National Guard to have a good reputation and to be strict with soldier to make them hard for all situations. I'll do my best to make the National Guard really great. I'll also work closely with other groups and help them whenever they need it. I'll make sure our soldiers are always prepared.

2.3) In conclusion, as a Army General i dont have a peronal family for me my whole NG soldiers are my family. I will make sure that all my soliders have a good time by paying them there gate bonuses or everyone is treated equally. I think it's really important that every Soldier knows they're important and respected in our group. By being supportive and thanking them for their work, we can make our group even stronger and happier. In last i wanted to say no matter in what type of situation we came in furture me and my soldier always come frist to protect out nation.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1) I'm committed to military operations by exercising daily to keep both my body and mind fit, and I'll ensure we cooperate well in formations. Gate duty will become more engaging, involving everyone. I'll also set up training sessions with other groups, so we can collaborate effectively. Additionally, I'll organize training within the National Guard, including all our divisions, to keep us prepared and on point.

My Experience
3x terms NG colonel and Major
4x terms in FIB (HOD)
2x Terms Vagos ( Underdeputy )
1x terms Ballas 10 (HC)
2x term LSPD (Special Task Force)​

I hope you will consider my application and thank you for the time you have taken to read this.

Warmest Regards, Ayush Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom