Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Massil Mandem

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
: massil
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : utc+1
4. Average online per day : 8
5. Your Discord : massilediting
6. Your Nickname : massil mandem
7. Your ID : 54992

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP .

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? :

- First of all, I would like to express how happy I am to write this request. Over the months, i have been a public servant,i gaine da lot of experience in the state and I carefully watched all the previous leaders of this organization and watched how they managed it on the best days and on the worst days. Through this, I learned how to manage and learned to correct mistakes. Knowing that I will be careful not to repeat past mistakes and certainly provide the best possible performance. . With my team, we will make sure to present SAHP in its best light. i have a big my desire to lead this beautiful organization with my longe experience throughout the org allowing me to lead it to its fullest potential and make a great change .

-In my experience in this organization, I saw many problems and mistakes, and I saw how they were dealt with, such as irresponsibility, lack of professionalism, and lack of communication between members, which makes the organization destructive in terms of realism. and destroys the RP. Of course, resolving these errors is my first task, and by doing so, I follow the rules responsible for protecting RP. I will make sure that the departement like HR. AI. HwP. SWAT are always in the field to run the organization to the fullest extent and making the org more suitable to stay in and also fun and make this term rich in rp wise and communication-wise with a great environment for work and serve

- My team and I will try to create the appropriate and preferred environment for all SAHP fans and members who wish to participate in this term. Choosing troops will be done carefully and after making sure they know all the basic rules that protect the RP. The resulting organs will be of the best quality to serve the state. The security of the state will be on me and I promise not to let the state down. The member will be active to attend all events store/bank/Hs/acc/......led by the SWAT department. As for highway security, it will be done to the fullest extent under the leadership of the HWP department. and of cours the inside securety of the org will be assigned to AI for fighting corruption . department of HR will be resposable of hiring best quality of troopers and fire the ones who making threat to the org .

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.:

Communication : Comms hold the backbone of the RP structure, We believe comm is the key to success in this field, so me and my team will always ensure that we focus on pure professional comms during situations and events to make sure to have the best RP exp out of it, we will also make sure to make the org radio as clean as possible and it being only used for important things during situations.

Relationship : A good relationship with other org is one of the main things to uphold the state section, so as SAHP we will make sure to have the best relation with other orgs and do things like we are a team, we will also coordinate with other orgs to fullest during situations to make RP more lively and fun, we will use unique strategies to tackle situations with other orgs improving RP to fullest.

Roleplay Commands : We will focus on implementing more and more RP commands in situations to make it look rich RP-wise

Bonus and Promotion System : To make the consistency of activity and good teamwork, we will focus on weekly promotion ceremonies and a good bonus structure to motivate employees to work harder and earn things, I will also be eager to make the best bonus system for attending events . fines . towing ...... .

Can Snow

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

You currently serving a punishment in a state involved RP situation. Keep your history clean and apply in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom