Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol | Joey Marsh

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Zero

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Nahid Hossain
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +6:00
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours daily
5. Your Discord: CaptainZero.
6. Your Nickname: Joey
7. Your ID: 30149

Additional information

1. Leader of
  • San Andreas Highway Patrol
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I've been in many Organizations and learned a ton. I've seen some people do well and finish their term strong. But I've also seen others get in trouble and their Terms getting Disbaned for breaking rules. I've worked under good leaders and not-so-good ones. But no matter where I've been, SAHP is where I began. I want to make a positive difference and make the organization better than ever

I haven't been a leader before, but I've been a High Command in many organizations like SAHP, NG, GOV, FIB, and LSPD. Because of this, I've learned how to lead and make things run smoothly. I've seen how all organizations work and cooperate. I began as a Cadet in SAHP and worked my way up. No matter what task I faced, whether it was selling insurance or catching criminals, I always aimed to protect the city

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
  • Offer training and resources
    In my term, I'll prioritize effective training programs for new recruits, taking inspiration from past practices like the "FTO - Field Training Officer" role. This dedicated position was responsible for training officers and getting them ready for their duties outside headquarters. However, the FTO approach seems forgotten now, with HR personnel or other high-ranking officials often conducting training. Bringing back the FTO approach would allow new recruits to learn directly from experienced officers, reducing mistakes and better preparing them for their roles. With hands-on guidance, we can ensure that every new hire receives thorough and high-quality training, ultimately enhancing our organization's effectiveness
  • Meetings and Check-Ins
    I want to set up weekly meetings with officers and high-ranking members to talk about our plans and goals. These meetings will be a chance for everyone to share their thoughts and concerns. It's important that we work together to achieve our goals, and these meetings will help with that. They'll also make sure everyone feels like they're being listened to and that their opinions matter. These meetings will break down any walls between us and make things more transparent.
  • LEO Roleplay
    Sometimes, especially in law enforcement groups, I've noticed people forgetting to do roleplay (RP). Some don't realize they can make up lots of RP situations. Others just don't seem interested in RP. That's why I want to remind everyone to do more RP and get involved in RP situations. I want to remind them that each RP situation can have a different outcome and that they're playing unique characters. It's important for everyone to be a part of RP to make it more fun and interesting for everyone.
  • Avoid favoritism
    Should avoid favoritism in the organization, and treat everyone fairly. Don't show special treatment based on personal preferences. Encourage open communication and transparency. Make sure decisions are fair and clear. Respect everyone regardless of background. I've seen many good people leave because of favoritism during my career.
Chain of Command

30. Sheriff
29. Under Sheriff
28. Assistant Sheriff
27. Chief of Staff
26. Head of Department
25. Deputy Head of Department
24.US Marshel

-------High Command--------

23. FTO
22. Supervisor
21. Senior Lieutenant
20. Lieutenant
19. Major
18. Senior Captain
17. Captain
16. Master Sergeant
15. Senior Sergeant
14. Sergeant
13. Junior Sergeant
12. Master Corporal
11. Senior Corporal
10. Corporal
9.High Traffic Infrocement
8. Master Trooper
7. Senior Trooper
6. Trooper
5. Trainee - III
4. Trainee - II
3. Trainee - I
2. LOA
1. Suspended

Sultan Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Interview will be on 25/03/2024, at 18:00 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact Oghi Flann or Can Snow or Sultan Pluxury or Abood Ryu in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom