Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol | Warrior Richboy

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richboy

Ex.Sahp Deputy 4x .
Player
Information
𝟏.𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: 𝐌𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐞
𝟐.𝐀𝐠𝐞: 22
𝟑. 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐙𝐨𝐧𝐞: (𝐆𝐌𝐓+𝟓:𝟑𝟎)
𝟒. 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲: 4-12 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬
𝟓. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡_𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚.
6. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: Warrior Richboy
𝟕. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐈𝐃: 37475🌈

𝔸𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟:

1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific Organization?

I have been in multiple organisations and gained a lot of experience, I have watched people come and go and give it their all but no matter where I have gone SAHP is where I started and I want to be able to make my mark and make the org better and greater than before. I will also make the role play more in-depth and realistic, allowing anyone to find a home at SAHP.

My experience:
I may not have been a leader or in a leadership position before but I have been a high command, not only in SAHP but also in NG, GOV, FIB, LSPD, and EMS. Due to my experience, I have seen how all the organizations work, how we can be great, and how we can work together. I started as Cadet in SAHP when I first started in the city and worked my way up the ranks, putting my all into it and being there, no matter what, whether it is selling insurance or arresting a gang member and placing them in their cell at DOC. Protecting the city is my main goal, always.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

We will start by utilising the office in Sandy Shores and have between 2-4 units which can be there for civilian questions and also be on standby for DOC if backup is needed for a prison break or if 10-15's are causing trouble. They will also be on standby for NG raids. They can be the first responders between the hours of 10 am/12pm and 10 pm when Capital and NG are open. We will also base the Area Commander there. They will also have to do checks of the local area every hour.

HQ will no longer have people sitting around on the bush outside while on duty. There should be 1-2 people on insurance at all times. If they have completed their patrols that hour, they will be taken out the back of HQ and shall run through training for tactics and negotiations for hostage situations so they know what to do when the danger is real.

Patrols will be carried out every 30 mins in cars with 2-3 people and we will have at least 2 convoys daily with 2 cars and 1 tow truck. This will also be carried out with Area Commanders and they will plan the route.

We aim to complete 3 checkpoints a day and before we start these, we will go to LSPD, FIB, GOV and NG to ask them beforehand if they would like to assist at a designated time. This is so that we can organise it at the best time possible for all organizations without interrupting or interfering with any special missions.

The PR department will run events every 2 days alternating between a big event and small events and will be asked to go to other organizations to arrange IC events with other organizations at least once per week.

The SWAT team will train on tactics and strategy, not just shoot first and ask questions later. We will do recon, and try to assess situations. SWAT are the heavy hitters and they will use snipers and heavy shotguns in some roleplay situations where they are allowed to enhance the roleplay. There will be training to obtain certification to use these weapons. SWAT members when they are not doing events will continue with their other duties. We will work with NG as much as possible to use their arena and base for training. We will also do joint trainings with NG to build a better relationship with both organizations. We will also use /try commands to roleplay, the use of stun grenades and smoke bombs for better roleplay.

HRT will do more advanced trainings and checks. For example, if an officer is struggling, HRT will put them through re-training to ensure that all officers do things right, the first time by taking them on patrol, and showing them the correct RP commands and how to use them correctly.

Ranking System:
30. Sheriff
29. Deputy sheriff
28. Assistant sheriff
27. Chief of staff
26. Chief of Division
25. Deputy Chief of Division
24. District Attorney
23. US Marshall
---------(HC)--------
22. Captain
21. Major
20. Lieutenant
19. Supervisor
18. Staff Sergeant
17. Sergeant
16. Master Corporal
15. Senior Corporal
14. Corporal
13. Lance Corporal
12. Master Trooper 3
11. Master Trooper 2
10. Master Trooper 1
9. Senior Trooper 3
8. Senior Trooper 2
7. Senior Trooper 1
6. Trooper 3
5. Trooper 2
4. Trooper 1
3. Probie
2. Trainee
1. Suspended

AbdullahMiller

Player
Player
Information
𝟏.𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: 𝐌𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐞
𝟐.𝐀𝐠𝐞: 22
𝟑. 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐙𝐨𝐧𝐞: (𝐆𝐌𝐓+𝟓:𝟑𝟎)
𝟒. 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲: 4-12 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬
𝟓. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡_𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚.
6. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: Warrior Richboy
𝟕. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐈𝐃: 37475🌈

𝔸𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟:

1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific Organization?

I have been in multiple organisations and gained a lot of experience, I have watched people come and go and give it their all but no matter where I have gone SAHP is where I started and I want to be able to make my mark and make the org better and greater than before. I will also make the role play more in-depth and realistic, allowing anyone to find a home at SAHP.

My experience:
I may not have been a leader or in a leadership position before but I have been a high command, not only in SAHP but also in NG, GOV, FIB, LSPD, and EMS. Due to my experience, I have seen how all the organizations work, how we can be great, and how we can work together. I started as Cadet in SAHP when I first started in the city and worked my way up the ranks, putting my all into it and being there, no matter what, whether it is selling insurance or arresting a gang member and placing them in their cell at DOC. Protecting the city is my main goal, always.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

We will start by utilising the office in Sandy Shores and have between 2-4 units which can be there for civilian questions and also be on standby for DOC if backup is needed for a prison break or if 10-15's are causing trouble. They will also be on standby for NG raids. They can be the first responders between the hours of 10 am/12pm and 10 pm when Capital and NG are open. We will also base the Area Commander there. They will also have to do checks of the local area every hour.

HQ will no longer have people sitting around on the bush outside while on duty. There should be 1-2 people on insurance at all times. If they have completed their patrols that hour, they will be taken out the back of HQ and shall run through training for tactics and negotiations for hostage situations so they know what to do when the danger is real.

Patrols will be carried out every 30 mins in cars with 2-3 people and we will have at least 2 convoys daily with 2 cars and 1 tow truck. This will also be carried out with Area Commanders and they will plan the route.

We aim to complete 3 checkpoints a day and before we start these, we will go to LSPD, FIB, GOV and NG to ask them beforehand if they would like to assist at a designated time. This is so that we can organise it at the best time possible for all organizations without interrupting or interfering with any special missions.

The PR department will run events every 2 days alternating between a big event and small events and will be asked to go to other organizations to arrange IC events with other organizations at least once per week.

The SWAT team will train on tactics and strategy, not just shoot first and ask questions later. We will do recon, and try to assess situations. SWAT are the heavy hitters and they will use snipers and heavy shotguns in some roleplay situations where they are allowed to enhance the roleplay. There will be training to obtain certification to use these weapons. SWAT members when they are not doing events will continue with their other duties. We will work with NG as much as possible to use their arena and base for training. We will also do joint trainings with NG to build a better relationship with both organizations. We will also use /try commands to roleplay, the use of stun grenades and smoke bombs for better roleplay.

HRT will do more advanced trainings and checks. For example, if an officer is struggling, HRT will put them through re-training to ensure that all officers do things right, the first time by taking them on patrol, and showing them the correct RP commands and how to use them correctly.

Ranking System:
30. Sheriff
29. Deputy sheriff
28. Assistant sheriff
27. Chief of staff
26. Chief of Division
25. Deputy Chief of Division
24. District Attorney
23. US Marshall
---------(HC)--------
22. Captain
21. Major