Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aditya Gupta
Administrators nickname
Teja Kazuto
Date
Mar 18, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Um29RMG

Aditya Gupta

FIB Director
Player
Some days back LI deputy ID 21888 got punished for toxicity in CC and ID 21888 check his punishment history to be sure as he is deputy of LI and when i asked to teja and kazuto will they give LI verbal or not they said it doesnt relates to org but as what i know before if deputy got punished org always used to get a verbal it didnt matter and as a ex curator of LSPD i did that thing as well so i think they are giving wrong info. I was involved in the situation check my punishment history and 21888 punishment history both got punished for same reason because we both were being toxic in cc. You can ask to teja for same as he was the one who punished both of us.

Aditya Gupta

FIB Director
Player
and in kazuto i talked to him today to ask that why didnt he punished so the chats with teja and kazuto are there in the SS and for proof kindly ask to teja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom