Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Samantha Parker
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 18, 2024
Time of violation
11:13
Proofs
https://youtu.be/YOcCZxzvTWQ

Samantha Parker

General | NG
Leader

here u can see he was mixing, this person along with Marcus anonymous have been targeting our family, provoking and provoking in CC as well.

In second video u can see him killing without an RP reason, that is RDM in City.

in the third video u can hear him saying i need to take a pic and he takes a pic when im dead.

People in this city are not scared of breaking rules....more than RP.

These people target our family, provoke also. They also scammed our leader of 150 mill, Kicked people out of fam, and now provoking.

this guy comes in front of our fam house, provoking and RDM me there

Posting my dead pic in ingrand and wrote my name , when i didnt tell him my name IC.
Fail RP as well

Last edited:

Jxsh

Player
Player
1. here u can see he was mixing, this person along with Marcus anonymous.
Answer: can you show evidence/proof on how I am linked to this person in this accusation you are presuming

2. 'These people target our family, provoke also. They also scammed our leader of 150 mill, Kicked people out of fam, and now provoking.'
Answer: can you show evidence/proof on how I am linked to this person in this accusation you are presuming

3 'Posting my dead pic in ingrand and wrote my name , when i didnt tell him my name IC. Fail RP as well'
Answer: can you show evidence/proof on how I am linked to this person in this accusation you are presuming.

Your clips are edited, it seems you have the pov of it all, would you mind just showing me and the gods the FULL POV of the situations of it all and just show the proper clip with no edits, im assuming it is cause you are also in the wrong and your trying to hide hiccups along the way?

Also, As i can see in your POV, you have also mention my name, the question now comes on, how did you know it was me without me identifying myself? Fail RP

Have a lovely day Samantha Parker

Last edited:

Samantha Parker

General | NG
Leader
1. here u can see he was mixing, this person along with Marcus anonymous.

2. 'These people target our family, provoke also. They also scammed our leader of 150 mill, Kicked people out of fam, and now provoking.'

3 'Posting my dead pic in ingrand and wrote my name , when i didnt tell him my name IC. Fail RP as well'
Answer: can you show evidence/proof on how I am linked to this person in this accusation you are presuming.

Your clips are edited, it seems you have the pov of it all, would you mind just showing me and the gods the FULL POV of the situations of it all and just show the proper clip with no edits, im assuming it is cause you are also in the wrong and your trying to hide hiccups along the way?

Also, As i can see in your POV, you have also mention my name, the question now comes on, how did you know it was me without me identifying myself? Fail RP

Have a lovely day Samantha Parker
i mentioned your name in non rp chat. If admins ask for full POV, i will provide them. Since ur not admin stay out of my Forum.
Thank you
have a nice day MR . Whoever u are

Jxsh

Player
Player
i mentioned your name in non rp chat. If admins ask for full POV, i will provide them. Since ur not admin stay out of my Forum.
Thank you
have a nice day MR . Whoever u are
I see the toxicity is still carried on from CC, that mouth is very foul, I hope they ask for full POV to understand why u are cutting it all out and missing some main crucial parts,

It is Mr Josh Best to you.

have a gorgeous day

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Reviewed
ID 342104 will be punished for Mixing, Gen Rule 3.1 and DM in City​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom