Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rose Flow
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 17, 2024
Time of violation
21:26
Proofs
https://streamable.com/349k2j

Aleina Flow

Player
Player
hello dear admins I think this guy that goes by meris is perm banned on his main and is now trying to ban evade on a account named Devil lean hes in the family yakuza and his id is 365207 however I am not %100 sure they are ban evading but I still want admins to look into this it would be great also yakuza family should also be checked because they are full of ban evaders and most of their family are helping them do it and wont snitch on them I also have some prove of them chilling in vc and playing grand together while ban evading and he using illegal redux we cant see road.

Ahkurdo jinx

Player
Player
hello dear admins I think this guy that goes by meris is perm banned on his main and is now trying to ban evade on a account named Devil lean hes in the family yakuza and his id is 365207 however I am not %100 sure they are ban evading but I still want admins to look into this it would be great also yakuza family should also be checked because they are full of ban evaders and most of their family are helping them do it and wont snitch on them I also have some prove of them chilling in vc and playing grand together while ban evading and he using illegal redux we cant see road.
Yakuza should be checked I heard they help ban evaders even their own leader😦

Ahkurdo jinx

Player
Player
It's interesting you hear everytime something else 😂
I don’t know why you guys are trying to defend a ban evader that was banned for cheats on main he probably has cheats right now and y’all use him to help your fam out winning events actual losers as well as me mentioning the leader I don’t mean u I mean that sicko guy that used to be leader but not anymore cause he said some stuff in cc so you just stay quite

Sicko Azazel

Player
Player
I don’t know why you guys are trying to defend a ban evader that was banned for cheats on main he probably has cheats right now and y’all use him to help your fam out winning events actual losers as well as me mentioning the leader I don’t mean u I mean that sicko guy that used to be leader but not anymore cause he said some stuff in cc so you just stay quite
u are a Clown buddy , u accuse me of helping a cheater ?
well to ur information devil lean has still havent been a part of any major roster in family , he has joined 5 informals in which he killed 5 to 6 ppl in total and we havent wont em events
secondly Yes he was banned when he came to this city but was unbanned by Jonny Mazhor after checking , so calling me stupid is questioning admins , why should i listen to u or any of the stuff u said when admins said he clear ? are u superior to admins ? no right , so calm ur t and wait for admins Decision as they decide who is what Not u two clows making accusitions and stuff , if he is what u say he is he will get banned

and also before calling us that help cheater buddy , i have helped admins banned many cheater myself id 298779 they can check whereas half of ur flows have been banned by server for cheating so shush

Ahkurdo jinx

Player
Player
u are a Clown buddy , u accuse me of helping a cheater ?
well to ur information devil lean has still havent been a part of any major roster in family , he has joined 5 informals in which he killed 5 to 6 ppl in total and we havent wont em events
secondly Yes he was banned when he came to this city but was unbanned by Jonny Mazhor after checking , so calling me stupid is questioning admins , why should i listen to u or any of the stuff u said when admins said he clear ? are u superior to admins ? no right , so calm ur t and wait for admins Decision as they decide who is what Not u two clows making accusitions and stuff , if he is what u say he is he will get banned

and also before calling us that help cheater buddy , i have helped admins banned many cheater myself id 298779 they can check whereas half of ur flows have been banned by server for cheating so shush
You are fearing that you will get banned for helping cheater/ban evader opium you knew that Meris was banned for cheats and was ban evading but you decided to not let admins know because he could be a help to your fam since 90% of your family can’t even shoot a gun and he’s the only one with a brain cell so shush kid

Sicko Azazel

Player
Player
you silly goof that screen doesnt mean anything andy and opium both helping out a cheater that was banned on his main for cheats and now that he got a new pc he is now trying to ban evade in yakuza family I think admins should punish both andy and opium including everyone trying to defend this guy
dw they will soon know who is defending who :)

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
dw they will soon know who is defending who :)
i was in a vc with meris and his friend meris gave his friend that discord account and told him to act stupid and act like u dont know whats going on then i will join vc with my other discord account and tell me what am I talking about so he dont get banned and not only that when meris got banned for doxing he made a fourm appeal on his friend fourm account and his friend applied for admin on rs server on that same exact forum account however hat was not meris because meris perm banned on rs as well for cheats thats how u know meris is giving his discord accounts and his fourrm account to his friend and make his friend to all of the work so he dont get banned and same shit is going on here you guys are defending a cheaters/ban evader nothing more to say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom