Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elrussi Flawless

Slaughter Gang
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Elrussi
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 6 to 8 hour
5. Your Discord: elrussiumid
6. Your Nickname: Elrussi Flawless
7. Your ID: 22042

Additional information
1. Leader of LifeInvader.

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation?
I have experienced being leader of LEO orgs and in gangs and I want to experience leadership in LifeInvader next to expand my knowledge. I took part in a LI talent show and it inspired me to dive into the world of news, events and ads. LI has struggled in the past few terms with interest in joining and I believe I can bring that interest back, not only for people who are working in the org but also in the city with unique events and interesting articles. I know what other players in the city want from LI and i have the power and ideas to bring that to them with cheaper ads, faster response times and a general excitement around.

3.Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organisation.
News team focuses on stories that are not that interesting, writing anything to get a quick bonus. I will focus on making sure the reporters feel comfortable in exploring their potential and writing more about the people in the city, more interactions with the public to get their opinions on how things are. I will guide them in how to stay safe in the ghetto when collecting news about gangs and how to properly get news about dangerous events safely. I will also make talent shows more exciting by hosting them weekly rather than every two weeks. I will work on getting more people excited to work by holding open recruitments at HQ so they can visit the location and learn more and feel more comfortable around other employees. I will make sure those who work well get rewarded and have recognition of their good work and those that make mistakes have someone to help them to learn and do better in a nice way. My final point is to try and use the news team to instigate roleplay between leos and gangs by bringing attention in the CNN page about exceptional leos and wanted criminals. I will also the radio broadcasts more to let citizens know of the dangerous criminals in the city and to stay safe on the streets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom