Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ash Flawless
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 15, 2024
Time of violation
23:33
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/A1u3DkV

Sicko Azazel

Player
Player
I found the NPC by doing graffiti in my gang. If you're wondering how I found him, but the accusation that I stole them is untrue. I didn't know it was your RP tickets NPC and that I had to give them to someone. I thought it was an NPC who gives out half of your profit for doing graffiti in the gang or something else, so I took them.
U did an amazing job

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Server Administrator
Requesting additional information:
- What timezone the person who took the picture is from: Discord picture
- Proof that tickets are requested to be returned or if theyre stated to be the person's property after collection
- Truth of whether ID 49407 stole tickets (Logs will be checked, truth will come out).
  • If theres an admission to stealing - reduced punishment
  • No punishment if items are returned/equal monetary compensation is given
  • If i find out theres lying happening - up to perma ban by the discretion of higher admins
Please be patient as this investigation is ongoing.
Comments made to this post thereafter should only contain the information requested. Any offtopic comments (including arguing, ect) will receive forum bans. Theres enough spam on this thread, lets keep it to a minimum.

All parties involved have 24 hours to post requested information.

Lauris1984

Player
Player
Requesting additional information:
- What timezone the person who took the picture is from: Discord picture
- Proof that tickets are requested to be returned or if theyre stated to be the person's property after collection
- Truth of whether ID 49407 stole tickets (Logs will be checked, truth will come out).
  • If theres an admission to stealing - reduced punishment
  • No punishment if items are returned/equal monetary compensation is given
  • If i find out theres lying happening - up to perma ban by the discretion of higher admins
Please be patient as this investigation is ongoing.
Comments made to this post thereafter should only contain the information requested. Any offtopic comments (including arguing, ect) will receive forum bans. Theres enough spam on this thread, lets keep it to a minimum.

All parties involved have 24 hours to post requested information.
All that I have stated here is the truth, so I have no objection to you examining all the logs.

Ash West/Flawless

Player
Player
My timezone is GMT +5:30 since I live in India. In the discord picture I provided, I messaged him at 11:53am on 16march 2024 which is 6:23am 16march 2024 server time or UK time. Still he collected tickets 15 tickets at 13:22 16march 2024 server time and 5 tickets at 14:21 16march 2024, So there is no excuse that he didn't knew that those are family tickets.

Here is the POV of us asking to give the tickets back on which he replied he have 5tickets, 11 tickets he sold for 100k each (Which is purely a lie since even you might know aswell that 1 ticket is worth 350-400k each) and the rest of the tickets he opened. He gave 5 tickets back to a deputy (ID: 9331) and put 1mil in the family balance for those 11 tickets, But the rest 24 tickets were never found so he either opened them or gave them to a friend or put in a trunk or whatever. POV -

In the logs it doesn't specify the amount of tickets, But I will explain to you how the event works. SO at a specific server time the event of CAPTURE OF RP FACTORY starts and the families participating fights, Whichever family have the most numbers left at the end of the events wins. The winning family then get 5 RP tickets each hour for 6hours. So lets says we won at 22:30 15march 2024 server time, So a family member can collect 5 tickets at 23:01, 5 tickets at 00:01 and so on until the server reset and IF lets say someone didnt collect the tickets for one hours so those tickets will get stacked with the tickets of next hour FOR EXAMPLE - We won at 22:30, No one collected at 23:01 so when I go to collect at 00:01 I will get 10 instead of 5.
Secondly, we have everything related to RP FACTORY EVENT, not just RP factory but every event in our Family discord server, Since thats also the reason nobody else stole until now and West Mafia have an average of 700-800 active family members a day. We have all the logs, lists of the event, who collected RP tickets or even business profits, which deputy it was passed to literally everything in our Family discord server. So it is just bullshit when he says he didn't knew anything and lets say I believe that lie as well, As I mentioned in my first point that I messaged him personally on discord even before he collected the 20/40 tickets.

Last edited:

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Server Administrator
Report rejected after insight from higher admins.
Reason: Items were not taken from family inventories (from garage trunks or family house inventory). Therefor, this is not considered as GR 6.22.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom