Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yaswanth Trigger
Suspect ID
4150 , 80637
Date of violation
Mar 18, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://discord.com/channels/905907695285051422/1089800125628555285/1219363995354665031

Bond King

Anti AFK
Player
Point 1 == GR 6.4 - by 4150 accepting Invalid arrest Warrant which Bodycam is turned on before 12hrs from situation and Approved a trunk checking bodycam where he didn't do /me command

Point 2 == Fail RP - by 80637 at Start of POV searched car trunk without proper commands
Point 3 == Fail RP - 80637 at 1:04 he didn't write /me checking vin before checking car info
Point 4== Meta Gaming - 80637 at 1:38 Didn't connect PDA to cloud we can see it his PDA is loading which says he went out of game and came back which invalid bodycam again he need to refresh ( Links to Point 1 )
And it is Fail RP from gov for accepting a invalid bodycam and making a invalid case file against a deputy of org

Point 5== As per Civilian code Article 1.8 it can be a fine and it can be changed to fine as the person is an LEO and holding a top position
As per Civilian code Article 1.7 as well it says the same

Point 6 == Which upon concluding the topic here i can see clear sabotaging of org
In this forum they searched every FIB and got a guy for 6.4 and reported us for SR 1.3 where they tried to sabotage the org Reviewed - State Rule 1.3 | FIB

I don't think this was done with out Governors notice so FAIL RP GOVERNMENT

Point 7 == TOP of that GOV did a State Inspection at Informant event time and saying too stay at HQ GOV curators can see it if you ask them it is another Fail RP

Note : Proof was warrant of Arrest and it was in FIB curator chat provided link you can check from there

Last edited:

Napoleon Blanchard

The lawyer !
Player
Point 6 == Which upon concluding the topic here i can see clear sabotaging of org
In this forum they searched every FIB and got a guy for 6.4 and reported us for SR 1.3 where they tried to sabotage the org Reviewed - State Rule 1.3 | FIB
it is not off topic as you are literally bringing me up over there in your forum

what i will actually say is that this person is using curator chat as an evidence , without even trying to fix it icly

I will quote our good curator nik payne when i was in the actual same situation , Rejected - FailRP , ForceRP | GOV

5. Evidence of anything that you wish to see can still be dealt and requested through a IC Process by making a Case File against the legality of the Evidence and the Arrest Overall. Just so you know there are other judges also available in DOJ other then the one who was involved in issuing a Subpeona to you, to deal with things.

6. You can make a complaint on the forum after you deal it icly and if you think you were not provided with the evidence you requested for or u did not get the justice.

also i can only see 2 id so

1. I do not see a reason to post a complaint against GOV in general, when only 2 individuals from that particular org are involved, and you provide no evidence against the other individuals who are part of DOJ, Who you claim are trying to arrest you illegally

3. Validity of Evidence with respect to a Arrest Warrant, Subpeona and its admissibility as Evidence in the Court is completely IC.

What i am actually seeing is an attempt from Bond King to involve curators to interfere with an RP situation without even trying to fix it icly

Bond King

Anti AFK
Player
it is not off topic as you are literally bringing me up over there in your forum

what i will actually say is that this person is using curator chat as an evidence , without even trying to fix it icly

I will quote our good curator nik payne when i was in the actual same situation , Rejected - FailRP , ForceRP | GOV

5. Evidence of anything that you wish to see can still be dealt and requested through a IC Process by making a Case File against the legality of the Evidence and the Arrest Overall. Just so you know there are other judges also available in DOJ other then the one who was involved in issuing a Subpeona to you, to deal with things.

6. You can make a complaint on the forum after you deal it icly and if you think you were not provided with the evidence you requested for or u did not get the justice.

also i can only see 2 id so

1. I do not see a reason to post a complaint against GOV in general, when only 2 individuals from that particular org are involved, and you provide no evidence against the other individuals who are part of DOJ, Who you claim are trying to arrest you illegally

3. Validity of Evidence with respect to a Arrest Warrant, Subpeona and its admissibility as Evidence in the Court is completely IC.

What i am actually seeing is an attempt from Bond King to involve curators to interfere with an RP situation without even trying to fix it icly
Please punish this guy he is not related to this forum coming again and again + i didn't bring you to my forum don't try to act smart

Napoleon Blanchard

The lawyer !
Player
Please punish this guy he is not related to this forum coming again and again + i didn't bring you to my forum don't try to act smart
I am related to the forum as you literally quoted my forum over there and i am also a part of the GOV that you actually reported

Rishav Raj

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Requesting ID 56366 to Post the evidence on thread
You have 12 hrs to do so​

Bond King

Anti AFK
Player
Requesting ID 56366 to Post the evidence on thread
You have 12 hrs to do so​
Warrant of arrest is an PDF we cant give it on forums due to forum rule can't upload on Youtube or imgur so if you agree will be sent to your Dms. Thank you

Waiting for your reply

Bond King

Anti AFK
Player
Here is the POV of GOV doing State inspection at Informant event related to Point 7

Bond King

Anti AFK
Player
Close the forum for now GOV came and spoke to us regarding issue but look on rule breaks by GOV done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom