Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nounou Mage
Administrators nickname
Elson Sioco
Date
Mar 18, 2024
Time
3:38
Proofs
https://youtu.be/baqUSzn3dU8

Nounou Pluxury

Dead
Player
i don't know how its Warning per Kill what i know it warning per situation and as you can see in my POV i was protecting my family who i saw all of them already on the ground and i killed him because i know if i started patching them he will kill me too i know that i did a rule break and deserve the punishment but also not 2 Warnings he didn't even try to know whats happening

Elson Aiko

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
as an ex-admin, you should know especially that you don't fight rule breakers by breaking rules as well. With your logic as well, I should not ban the other person who mass rdmed and killed 6+ people? I should only give him 1 warning because it was 1 situation?

Nounou Pluxury

Dead
Player
First of all i didn't say that i didn't do any rule break, i did and i apologize for it i'm not mad at you for punishing me for that ofcourse you Did a great Job! this is not my issue and i dont know about the other person who you banned its smth between you and him and if he feels that the punishment is incorrect he will make a ban appeal as well, anyways he got ban because of the Mass RDM he killed everybody were there so he deserve the ban because he killed them for no reason at all but for me i killed him and his friend because he kill my family so its a situation and for me there is RP reason to kill them and my Rule Break is ER1.2 not GR6.15 (RDM) so it should be the punishment depending on the situation not per kill you already mixed between the RDM and the Event rules

Anyways i'm not here to debate with you Elson i made a ticket and you refused to talk with me and said make a Warning Appeal and thats why i'm here and now you replying to debate with me ?!

Please just let Alex or James to judge about it i dont want to debate anymore i'm sorry my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom