Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ace Rogers
Administrators nickname
Rusty Bozkurt
Date
Mar 19, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/634644/

Ishgun

Youngest LSPD Leader maybe?
Player
Dear Lebron - Chief Admin of the Grand RP EN02 Server,
I have just been punished for Fail RP (Warn). In the bodycam footage I provided, you can see that there were 4 leos and 2 people. 1 of them was standing 2-3 meters away from the one we had cuffed. The person we had cuffed wasnt holding a gun and the other person was holding a gun but was at a little distance. I dont understand if it is 4v2 then how can it be Fail RP. We doubled their number and cuffed their leader for exchange. Even after I cuffed the person standing on the left did not have any response and was afk.

I request you to remove my punishment or change the punishment. Even it was a rule break, please forgive me if you can. I have only gotten punished 3 times. Once for meta-gaming when i was new into the city, Second for UB tent and the last is this time.
Thanking You,
Ace Rogers

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom