Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jagan reddy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 19, 2024
Time of violation
00 00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-S7WwCqWmw

Akash Tyson

Player
Player
Hi Admins!
MY id 16531 , I robbed 208258 a month ago when i was in ballas. After robbing him on the same day he was provoking me.
(requesting hindi admin to review )

and just triggering me saying loot goblin and killing my frds in gang. so i left gang. all gang members are good but only siddu don provoking me becz we are robbing he frds who are shooting in ghetto and making fun in club chat.

After the 3 days of robbing him he joined gang to provoke me
just joined in a day and blacklisted me. you can ask about me my gang and previous gang members.(kanye killa's term )

In this pov he started provoking and calling me a scammer.
He blacklisted me for no proper reason.
3-4 days back when he was in families he had said he will come to bloods just to blacklist me

And these are 2nd pov of him blackmailing.

Anshh Gonzalez

:)
Player
Hi Admins!
MY id 16531 , I robbed 208258 a month ago when i was in ballas. After robbing him on the same day he was provoking me.

and just triggering me saying loot goblin and killing my frds in gang. so i left gang. all gang members are good but only siddu don provoking me becz we are robbing he frds who are shooting in ghetto and making fun in club chat.

just joined in a day and blacklisted me. you can ask about me my gang and previous gang members.(kanye killa's term )

3-4 days back when he was in families he had said he will come to bloods just to blacklist me

Admins doesnt deal with personal dms

Surya Mane

Leader
Leader
Hi Admins!

idk where is the blackmail and Admins dont deal with any ooc situation its your personal matter

Tyson kid

from indian hydrabad
Player
Hi Admins!

Lmao go and read rules

Siddhu

Jay Shree Ram
Player
1. POV 48 Hours passed.
2. if someone blacklist you, you want contact to Deputy or Leader.
3. where is blackmailing and provoking no seem
4. persnoal DM you can block me admin dosnt deal with discord DM [Chat was to old].
5. as a gang member you want to respectfull behave with all people and high command.

Last edited:

Tyson kid

from indian hydrabad
Player
Hi Admins!

But I like your fear nice story 😂 new rule gr 3.1 in dms lmao Xd 😂😂😂😂 leave grind and read some rules mf 32 age and grinding like kid lmao 😂😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom