Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dray San
Administrators nickname
Jay Verlice
Date
Mar 19, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/iTdKGNG

Dray San

''Baba''
Player
Hello,

I got a permanent ban for a rulebreak I did not do. I was not involved in any IRL trading. This was already discussed before.

Now maybe, the money that was used by another person, that was bought for irl money, got mixed up in the fam balance when buying and selling stuff. But as far as I know, we have lost over 2 bilion worth of stores houses and items. So in my opinion this would mean that if that money was involved in the fam balance, it is paid back already, if not double it.

Now, besides that, again, I had no knowledge of any IRL trading. I told in one video yeah there was over 2 bilion bought. But this indicates the total amount of losses we made, not the ammount of money that was bought. I had no knowledge of that, only thing I know is that we lost a whole lot of stuff.

Besides all the losses, I think my ban for 1.6 needs to be reviewed. Kindly let me know. Jay Verlice told me to appeal it and that he could not say anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom