Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crax

Player
Player
Information
Name: Aditya Chettri
Time Zone: GMT +5:30
Average Online Per Day: 4-6 hours and 10+ hour in weekends
Discord: crax66
Nickname:
CRAXX Eren
ID: 25166
Additional information

1. Leader of... SAN ANDREAS HIGHWAY PATROL (SAHP)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
ANS: 1. Firstly, SAHP is an organisation full of realism roleplay situation. i find SAHP as a different organisation as compared to other legal orgs as there is a continuos interaction with the peoples when they come to buy licence plate for their cars. SAHP was my first organisation in the city and this organisation is the place where i learn about the rule and how legal organisation function. Me particularly have been in SAPH since the time when TONY GOLD was the Sheriff. In his term i gained a lot and lot of knowledge. I started my SAHP journey as a Rookie till high command.
I want to be leader of this organisation as i want to make this organisation on the top through my vision and experience in this particular organisation.
In the particular organisation i have dedicated much time and effort stating from my initial phase and gained a vast knowledge and understanding of this organisation so due to which i believe all this multifactorial understanding of the organisation makes a suitable leader of SAHP

2. Secondly i want to leader as i have a strong track of working well with others. I have served as high command in FIB LSPD NG too and i am a good listener and i give time and effort to understand the needs and problems of people working with me and help them in every possible ways i can. I can manage my time well enough and as working as high command in all those legal orgs i have gained experience and understanding about the needs of the team a very respectful working environment and positivity towards everyone and each other. So i believe this skills will help me contribute to the success of my term and organisation

3. Thirdly and lastly, I am very much dedicated and committed towards this leadership of SAHP. If given chance to be a leader i will ensure a good mentorship for all the newly recruited officers and provide them with proper knowledge and functioning of the organisation. I will ensure a positive environment in the organisation and good communication towards my fellow team as respectful environment is a success. Introduce a good bonus system to motivate them to work efficiently.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Ans: As a leader of SAHP my first priority will be enrichment of roleplay and RPs situation within the working environment and in the organisation
TO IMPLEMENT THIS --
Firstly i would like to reorganize and make rules for each department which will help each department rule smoothly and functionally. I will like to make changes within the ranking system make it more realism, proper dress code. I will ensure a proper rp commands during rp situation like during towing , giving fines and selling licence plates. All this will enrich the user experience of roleplaying in the organisation

Secondly, I myself will ensure and mentor all the newly recruited officers give them a proper traning with proper commands and make them familiar with basic rule of the city and events rules. I will ensure a retraning for officer who lacks knowledge instead of giving them strike.
I believe that success of the term is based on two things respect and bond. I will make it a priority to implement a strong bond with all my fellow members ensure a good communication with all my fellow team and all the members. A good communication and stong bond with uplift all problem like conflict poor teamwork and toxicity within the team member and in the organisation. So ensuring a good communication and strong bond and a respectful environment not only with the organisation but all with the citizens and other organisation members will help and promote a successful term.

Thirdly, As money is what everyone grinds so i will focus to make a good bonus system for the event they attend and for the work they show for their respective department. Ensuring a good and regular bonus will promote motivation among the member which will lead to a good roleplay and successful term .

Fourly, To expand our team i will make sure to recruite officers for all the timezone so that the headquater and city is always on protection and full of rich roleplay.
As a leader i understand the importance of bond treating the team like family enjoying the time with them and providing a good healthy postive and respectful environment within the organisation. I believe all this factor will ensure in improving roleplay within the organisation and make the term success.

TO BE CHOOSEN AS A LEADER OF THIS ORGANISATION IS AN HONOUR AND I AM VERY MUCH DEDICATED AND AMBITIOUS TOWARDS MY OWRK. I AM VERY MUCH LOOKING FORWARD TO CHANGE THE ORGANISATION FOR MY VIEWS AND MAKE THE TEAM AND SAHP AND THE ROLEPLAY A GREAT SUCCESS

THANKING YOU.

Sultan Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Interview will be on 25/03/2024, at 18:00 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact Oghi Flann or Can Snow or Sultan Pluxury or Abood Ryu in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection​

Sultan Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Closed

Other applicant was selected , better luck next time!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom