Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

SONU JAIN

Player
Player

1. Your name IRL - Shashank Sekhani
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT +05:30
4. Average online per day - 6-8 Hours 5. Your Discord - kishu365
6. Your Nickname - Sonu Jain
7. Your ID - 61238

Additional information

1. Leader of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

> 1) First reason is - I have a very good experience in every legal organizations,for example : ENG Server 3} FIB - Ex-DHOD of IA Dep,Ex - LSPD Captain of the HR ,Ex - NG HC and GOV CM CHIEF MINISTER . as u can see i have a best experience in legal roganizations so with this my experiences i am ready to become the leader of NG

> 2) The Second Reason is - If i will become a General of the NG i will make some changes maybe for example (Departaments and other things) So i have many people who will lead this all departaments,they have a good experience,They knows all rp rules and situations,they are working very hard and as a team,so i can truest them in any situations,because i like how they are working.

> The third reason is - Many people thinks NG is a very bad and boring organization for a some reasons,but its not correct beacause i think it is a very ipmortant legal organization,for example if there is not NG its means other legal organizations does not has a guns,because NG is making the ammo run and with that ammo run NG is giving the guns to other legal organizations,also NG have a best best equipment.as u can see i said some reasons about NG why its is a important and best in my opinion.

> As u can see there is a so many reasons and examples why i want to become the leader.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

> To improve the roleplay it is a very important thing in every RP Servers,Just if i will become the leader all my organization memebers,they will follow the rp rules and situations and they will not break this rp rules and if there will be a situation and any organization member will break any rp rules,this organization will receive the warning and if the leader will get many warnings this organization will be disbanded and its will be a bad for leader.

> Now i will talk about my Departamets

Departaments :

1) Internal Affairs (IA) :

- Internal Affairs departament members,they will check if any soldier working/does not working very well,if any soldier is breaking any IC rules and if any NG memeber is breaking any rules just IA members will give them the strikes or warnings.

2) Special ops (SO) :

- this departament team memebers will help to my organization,just they will make some special operations and other things

3) Human resources (HR) :

- This departament memebers will make Interviews,they will check the applications and they will make a trainings too for a new organization memebrs.

Velix Verlice

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom