Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Raj Hellfire
Administrators nickname
Sam Pluxury
Date
Mar 18, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/635752/#post-2290692

Raj Hellfire

Player
Player
Dear Sam/Lebron,

First and foremost, I want to express my gratitude to Sam for reducing the ban, and I also want to extend my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused by my repeated disturbances.

In our previous correspondence, Sam mentioned GR 6.17 and the necessity of recording all overlays, and I want to highlight that the video for which I was banned indeed had all overlays recorded.

My primary reason for reaching out is to request an unban. While I acknowledge breaking the rule regarding the use of OBS, I want to emphasize that even then, my overlays were recorded. However, the urgency behind my appeal lies in the fact that I have imminent out-of-city commitments from March 23, 2024, for the next 12-15 days. Since I cannot bring my PC with me, I aim to log in and play the game for 1-2 days before departing, primarily to maintain my businesses and apartment by paying the rent.

I understand that these details may seem insignificant, but I believe that administrators like yourselves play a vital role in maintaining the game's integrity and ensuring a peaceful environment for all players. Therefore, I humbly request your understanding and ask for a temporary unban for these 2 days. I assure you that moving forward, there will be no cause for complaints about my conduct.

I am aware that there may be skepticism regarding my situation, such as my OOC travel plans, but as administrators, you have the means to monitor and take appropriate action if I am found to be deceiving you. I commit to not resorting to such tactics.

Thank you once again for your consideration.

Regards,
Raj Hellfire

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Your punishment has already been reduced based on your punishment history, do not spam more please.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom