Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Moaaz Leo
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
Dec 31, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/PUkFu7f https://i.ibb.co/qrxHSr2/image.webp

tariq monster

Player
Player
image.png

Hello, the official who issued the penalty, no, you spoke English correctly. Speaking English from 40% to 30%. I don t know how to speak well, but I speak Arabic properly
he thing is that I was redundant with the green gang and I was not there. I have been a service leader for a long time. I was hot and I was in excess. I meant a lot of protector and fighter, and there was a lot of enthusiasm. Some gangs thought, I'm in "hack", not in "hack". If you are sure of yourself, I will show you today's video and the match will not be interrupted. Because he lives from Palestine
The video was filmed today 12/31/2023, and you can do a computer scan for me when you contact me on Discord.
Because I cut off the service for a long time, they did not accept the request, but I have to shoot a four-hour video. I played it back in the day. I have four hours of shooting. Connect with me on Discord and check out my computer for me. I did not delete Windows. no, . And it remains as it is. If so, check for yourself.
I want to check the computer If you don't believe me, hit me up on Discord and check it out And I didn't do this, believe me
I want to unblock both accounts. One of them is that the first account is oppressed, and the second account is oppressed. All my friends are on the third server, and I love the third server. Account 1 is ID: 53703 Account 2 is ID: 53544
I want to scan the computer and check for yourself

Kind regards,

Vik Federal

Player
Player
image.png

Hello, the official who issued the penalty, no, you spoke English correctly. Speaking English from 40% to 30%. I don t know how to speak well, but I speak Arabic properly
he thing is that I was redundant with the green gang and I was not there. I have been a service leader for a long time. I was hot and I was in excess. I meant a lot of protector and fighter, and there was a lot of enthusiasm. Some gangs thought, I'm in "hack", not in "hack". If you are sure of yourself, I will show you today's video and the match will not be interrupted. Because he lives from Palestine
The video was filmed today 12/31/2023, and you can do a computer scan for me when you contact me on Discord.
Because I cut off the service for a long time, they did not accept the request, but I have to shoot a four-hour video. I played it back in the day. I have four hours of shooting. Connect with me on Discord and check out my computer for me. I did not delete Windows. no, . And it remains as it is. If so, check for yourself.
I want to check the computer If you don't believe me, hit me up on Discord and check it out And I didn't do this, believe me
I want to unblock both accounts. One of them is that the first account is oppressed, and the second account is oppressed. All my friends are on the third server, and I love the third server. Account 1 is ID: 53703 Account 2 is ID: 53544
I want to scan the computer and check for yourself

Kind regards,

Its EN2 section not EN3 ( not off topic btw )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom