Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
God Zues
Administrators nickname
Shan_Albertus
Date
Mar 13, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/fpYSYXQ

Neji Hyuga

Player
Player
Dear Lebron and Sam,
I know that you are very busy in your work and I Respect you. It has been almost a week since I submitted the forms but as of now it is still on consideration. I don't have any problem in waiting but I have taken an apartment in the game whose rent will expire in 1-2 days, due to which It will go away and I have kept a lot of things in my warehouse like 3 primes, ruby, cloths, etc. And all of that will also go along with the apartment if I don't pay its rent. I have only one request to you that please unban my account as soon as possible.
I have made this form just to inform you and if you feel that I have made a mistake by posting this form then please forgive me.
Thank you

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
You already have a complaint on consideration, Further spam of complaints will lead to forum account getting banned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom