Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rich Kazuhira
Administrators nickname
Akatsuki Mufasa
Date
Mar 20, 2024
Time
8:32
Proofs
https://imgur.com/vjRocMK

ccirillaa

Player
Player
I got punished for fail RP.. Which isnt correct, coz I was doing task and didnt understand why this guy would come give me demands for no absolute reasons. - Confuses me alot, why he didnt get for RDM or UB demands, and i got punished for fail rp.

Could u remove my punishment?
Should I make a forum for UB demands or will forum get reopened?

Akatsuki Nagato

Player
Player
I got punished for fail RP.. Which isnt correct, coz I was doing task and didnt understand why this guy would come give me demands for no absolute reasons. - Confuses me alot, why he didnt get for RDM or UB demands, and i got punished for fail rp.

Could u remove my punishment?
Should I make a forum for UB demands or will forum get reopened?
Give the forum link mate here not the punishment SS.

RoccoS

Player
Player
Give the forum link mate here not the punishment SS.
Proof, needs to be a screenshot or video of the actually jail sentence, to prove, he was punished, wrongfully, this is normal for every admin complaint. His latest post, can be found by searching his ID, which would show this admin complaint, and the forum in which, id 88303 was wrongfully punished, because the guy giving demands, has no rights to come randomly and give demands. Its clearly UB demands and ID 88303 was wrongfully punished when looking at this.
Im shocked over the decesions and this admins and that he claim the proof should be a link to his forum.

Akatsuki Nagato

Player
Player
Proof, needs to be a screenshot or video of the actually jail sentence, to prove, he was punished, wrongfully, this is normal for every admin complaint. His latest post, can be found by searching his ID, which would show this admin complaint, and the forum in which, id 88303 was wrongfully punished, because the guy giving demands, has no rights to come randomly and give demands. Its clearly UB demands and ID 88303 was wrongfully punished when looking at this.
Im shocked over the decesions and this admins and that he claim the proof should be a link to his forum.
i know its should be punished proof and he can easily search the thread but its simple to just give the link . Like others do . Nothing personal have a nice day.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom