Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeyadsafwan

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Safwan
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone :
GMT -2
4. Average online per day : 5 - 7 hours each day
5. Your Discord : zezosafwan
6. Your Nickname : Habibi Safwan
7. Your ID : 40306
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

1.1 - Gang Experiences are listed Bellow;

i have been a Underdeputy or HC in each gang in my previous life in every gang in the city

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 1: I have a good level of experience, I have spent most of the long and special parts of my time in the city in Orgs, so I know very well everything that needs to be done in general, so I know that I will be a leader who will act with the right steps, all my experience will prevent me from making mistakes.

2.2 situation, FZ raid, highway robbery). We will try to interact with Leo's, especially by making hostage situations. I believe that in this way, we will improve our RP even more. . We will stick to the rules without making any rule breaks. I will not allow violations of the rules at Los Santos Vagos . Any rule break will lead to a kick, strikes, or blacklisted from the gang.

2.3 Loyalty - Leading the Vagos gang in Los Santos is about securing my survival in a ruthless city. It means having control over territory, resources, and the loyalty of our members to stay on top and protect our interests.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 Activity
: One of the biggest weaknesses of current gangs is that their gangs don't have enough activity and this is constantly dragging them down. To give a simple example, gangs with few active members have difficulty winning/organizing events and lose control of the ghetton. We don't want this to happen in our ganf, so we will prevent it by providing people with good opportunities and an equal environment.

3.2 Favoritism : there will be no favoritism within the gang everyone will have to earn the rank they desire so HC will not be given to everyone and for the ones i know they will also have to earn the rank of HC or deputy since i want to keep it in a fair chance for everyone.

3.3 Being Dominant in Events / Providing Enough RP With LEOs: we will always be active each day from the start of the new day in the city to tsunami any non english speakers will be left low rank for us to keep a positive RP experience within each other and for Leos.

3.4 100% Turf: i will create a active turf team of the best shooters i can bring into the gang we will manage everything from bonuses turfs etc with eachother.

3.5 Graffiti Bonus : in Vagos i will create the best Spray Team for the gang if they keep sprays up for Vagos they will get max bonus each day from me.

As Few Warning/Verbal as Possible During the Term: Usually most gangs will tend to do whatever they like but in Vagos we will manage to keep things professional no rule breaks for Vagos less warnings as possible and continue to rule the ghetto of Los Santos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom