Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tunay_Morgan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 21, 2024
Time of violation
06:46
Proofs
https://youtu.be/gvWcQ1nRt5g

Miljan Angel

From Serbia
Player
Yeah, its not my fault that you guys dont even move or watch behind... Heres my full informal video, and the last second of the video is dedicated to you , Morgan. Have a nice day!
POV :

Morgan23

Player
Player
Yeah, its not my fault that you guys dont even move or watch behind... Heres my full informal video, and the last second of the video is dedicated to you , Morgan. Have a nice day!
POV :

Bro im %20 juiced up, how u hit my head 70 even without juice, i just didnt understand this.

Miljan Angel

From Serbia
Player
Bro im %20 juiced up, how u hit my head 70 even without juice, i just didnt understand this.
Juice expires even if it says 10 seconds left, thats bugged, at least on balkan server.. Anyway, theres nothing I could hide, hope you enjoyed it..

Morgan23

Player
Player
Juice expires even if it says 10 seconds left, thats bugged, at least on balkan server.. Anyway, theres nothing I could hide, hope you enjoyed it..
if its like this, ok bro, i didnt know it. Thanks for providing POV. Have a nice day))

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Reviewed

POV provided and reviewed​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom