Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yaswanth Trigger
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 18, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/1hA2Wjo

Bond King

Anti AFK
Player
Point 1 == GR 6.4 - by 4150 accepting Invalid arrest Warrant which Bodycam is turned on before 12hrs from situation and Approved a trunk checking bodycam where he didn't do /me command

Point 2 == Fail RP - by 80637 at Start of POV searched car trunk without proper commands
Point 3 == Fail RP - 80637 at 1:04 he didn't write /me checking vin before checking car info
Point 4== Meta Gaming - 80637 at 1:38 Didn't connect PDA to cloud we can see it his PDA is loading which says he went out of game and came back which invalid bodycam again he need to refresh ( Links to Point 1 )
And it is Fail RP from gov for accepting a invalid bodycam and making a invalid case file against a deputy of org

Point 5== As per Civilian code Article 1.8 it can be a fine and it can be changed to fine as the person is an LEO and holding a top position
As per Civilian code Article 1.7 as well it says the same

Point 6 == Which upon concluding the topic here i can see clear sabotaging of org
In this forum they searched every FIB and got a guy for 6.4 and reported us for SR 1.3 where they tried to sabotage the org Reviewed - State Rule 1.3 | FIB

I don't think this was done with out Governors notice so FAIL RP GOVERNMENT

Point 7 == TOP of that GOV did a State Inspection at Informant event time and saying too stay at HQ GOV curators can see it if you ask them it is another Fail RP

Note : Proof was warrant of Arrest and it was in FIB curator chat provided link you can check from there

We took this matter in IC as well Request made 48hrs ago and AG replied Replied POV : after 24hrs of request as will arrange a court trial and nearly 48hrs passed we didn't get any call of court trial. As per 2.12 The government should have at least two lawyers on staff who will be qualified and will be able, if necessary, to represent someones interests. So now they don't have any lawyers or judge rather than AG.

Warrant of Arrest : Proof of PDA Connection : Proof of Ownership of vehicle : Proof of bodycam : Bodycam Footage : BC

Another point to be noted warrant arrest was made just before when case file is gonna expire so it is another clear point which says they are targeting. Better remove this dudes government

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom