Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Draken Tempest
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Mar 21, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/iYTcwyO

Draken Tempest

Ex-Sherrif
Player
Dear Mazhor,

I got banned from server (EN 2) today. I was an admin currently and EX- Sherrif
(I have been blacklisted banned for being a deputy chief of an RP server which I don't even concerned about)

So, what happened was, my friends started a RP server Discord long time ago which is not even launched yet. They gave me deputy chief admin roles just today and I got banned for that. I know that I am not supposed to be in other RP servers, but I didn't know I was in that server because when I rejoined as an admin my servers were not checked so I was unaware.

The time I get to know about that I got the roles of the deputy chief I just told the Chief that I will leave that server + I told him to check my dms if you have any doubt on me, but he said that stop making stories. If possible, I am ready for money wipe + 60 days ban, admin blacklisted or just unban my twink ID. I have been playing in this server from last year and I never got a single Ban. It was my 2nd day as an admin and my ticket count was almost 150 and I took near about 20 forums. So many players deceive admins and still get 60 days ban and for just a role I got blacklisted.

Proof of getting the roles today: I said that I can leave that server:
I was an admin before, and I step down to become sheriff and completed my term successfully with good activity and joined the admin team back after one month because of my Exams.

Rest proofs are in your dms
My Discord ID- Draken_ars

**Best Regards,
Draken Tempest**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom