Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yazan Alcapone
Administrators nickname
Darshan_Diablo
Date
Mar 21, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/636885/

Abo Talal

Player
Player
Hallo sir i upload a forum abut Mass rule break families and i get punished for (posting edited clips in proofs) This is not fair punishment i don't edited anything.
I feel that Administrator Helping the families gang Because (ID:32227 he was robbing without gang clothes) and he don't get punished.
and the guy how upload the pov was uploading the pov after the Mass rule break and in his pov you can see that ID:32227 he was robbing without gang clothes and the dont get any punished. And i gut punished for MG you can Translate the video I don't call my friends for any help.

Abo Talal

Player
Player

here is the hold video as you see he search me without to say put you hands up after he search and say to me drop everything i drop everything i Sayed to hem ez wrn after i say that he told me i told you to put your hands up and you didn't listen as you see ID 987 was editing the proofs not me

Tosan Ash

Ashh Founder
Leader
Not off topic, because i'm related to this
The Admin requested me pov, I provide pov from where you stopped your own video.
Why are you providing full pov now?
I guess you realized your mistake. Next time upload full pov and dont cut it to escape from punishment​

Abo Talal

Player
Player
i didn't do anything wrong to escape from the punishment

Rules for filling a complaint

(Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min)

why you dont upload the hold pov why you cut the beginning you escape from the punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom