Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Enes_Rosier
Administrators nickname
Lebron_Pluxury
Date
Feb 1, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/I6AjgCn

Enes Rosier

Rosier Family
Player
firstly hi, i have been blacklisted more than 1 years ago reason is help people to sell irl items . i have never lied or insulted to admins and i 've always been honest and i always try to help admin . My ID is 7879 and I was the leader of an unoffical family that was in the top 10 and playing just to have fun and spend time with friends. If you want, clear my accounts inventory and wipe everything. its been a year since my houses gone to auction . All I want is to be able to play at En2 again. if you want, I can come wc and explain myself better. i just need to give me a chance. i just want to play with my wife and friends. I already send my all profs to LeBron Pluxury . from my second dc acount #carloskanz . I'm not complaining about LeBron or any admin in this thread, I just want to give me a chance and I'll explain myself . thanks a lot for reading.

best regards Enes Rosier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom