Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Igor_Lewis

Player
Player
Information
1. Igor
2. 18
3. GMT +1
4. 3-10hrs
5. igsgn
6. Igor Mcgill
7. 50637

Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- As you can see by my id i have been on this server for a fairly long time, i loved playing when i first joined and i played for about a year or two, then i quit for a bit so i can focus on my life and i came back around 2 months ago. Since i have been here for a long time that means that i know most of the rules, and even if there are any i don't know then its sometimes just basic logic, at least for me. First thing i noticed when i came back to the server is that everything has changed. I will want to run stuff like they were back in the day, for example; store robberies with hostages, hostage situations not only in the ghetto, basically just using the old methods of doing things.

- I have also noticed that favoritism is a big part of organizations now, that won't be the case in my org and i am not planning on showing any favoritism, the only people that get the high ranks are the people that actually deserve it. Speaking of high ranks, i will keep it fairly limited, i don't want 1:1 proportions of HC and regular members, getting a high command rank will be harder, and my members will have to prove themselves to show that they are worthy of the rank.

- I have a lot of experience in illegal orgs as in legal orgs, i know how stuff are done on the legal side and on the illegal side, i have been HC on both sides. To be honest the only gangs i have been in are Bloods and Marabunta, i was HC in both of those orgs trying to keep the gang as active as possible. In bloods i have worked under 4 or 5 leaders if i'm not mistaken, one of those being the current leader of Bloods, i was in Marabunta during Ink Lovell's term and i learnt a lot from him. My first gang was Bloods, i joined right after i made my account and reached lvl 10, i made it to a HC position from rank 1 in around 2 weeks. Even though i have never really been in Vagos, i know exactly how the Vagos side of the ghetto looks like.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- I will be making joining the gang harder than joining any other gang, i don't want to be at 3 warnings in 1 week so i will want to make sure that everyone who is being invited knows what they are doing. There will be 15 questions during the process of joining, and to join the person must have at least 7 answers answered correctly, the minimum level of the account for someone to join must be around 10-15. No matter how many questions the person answers correctly, everyone starts at rank 1, the only exception is if someone answers all of the questions correctly, those people might start at rank 2 or 3.

- Like i said earlier, i want store robberies to be like they used to, with hostages. I will try keeping my gang fairly active by doing at least 1 gunstore and 24/7 robbery a day. Also a thing that i would like to introduce again are hostage situations outside of the ghetto, i feel like hostage situations only happen in two spots now, Fake MD and behind Bunta HQ, there are many good spots on the map where you can do a hostage situation. Even if my gang doesn't win every situation, i will be happy as long as there will be a good RP situation coming out of it.

- Also another thing that i want to introduce back into my org, will be trainings. Trainings used to be a basic need in gangs to make it past rank 3, it worked very well when it was used in Bloods when i joined for the first time, and there was practically no rulebreaks. In the training i will get a HC to go over; how to rob, how to act during FZ and gang raids, how to act during store robberies, how to spray without breaking any rules, basic rules and rules of events, things like that.

- If i get leader getting 100% turfs wont be my top priority, although it will be among them. Having the whole Vagos side at least would be nice and i think it wouldn't be that hard to get. If everything would go well, we would try getting more.

- As a leader i will try being as nice as i can be, but in many situations being nice isn't a good thing. I won't be the type of leader that lets everyone get away with everything, i will try being as strict as i can be if it comes to any rulebreaks in my org. I don't want people that will be running around trying to get me disbanded in my org. Chain of command also must be followed, if someone disobeys an order from a higher rank, they will be appropriately punished for that.

- The ranks in my org will be as follows:
14. Boss
13. Underboss
12. Peacekeeper
11. Kingpin
10. Nightmare
9. Turfer
8. Graffitist
7. Executioner
6. Menace
5. Reaper
4. Psycho