Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
mohammad albadwawi
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Mar 23, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/

Mohammad ALBedwawi

Player
Player
Dear Floki ,

Regarding my ban appeal, I would like to clarify the evidence been issued against me are wrong, And I would like to proof that and I have all the evidences with me, I can assure you in a VC call or dms and show you everything you want and ask.

Lara from EN 1 putt money in the family balance and told me to send it to Erkan , Because I am Deputy in EN 1 Family, And I did not know about any agreements or any something like that, And I have proof for that Lara Putt money on EN 1 and in EN 3 himself he took the money not me.
I do not want to risk myself in any rule break related to 1.6 , I am one of the most suppporter of Grand RP in terms of Donations, I charge more than 1000 $ a month into Grand coin and I still want and love to be supporting it, Please consider my appeal as I am loyal player to this community and to the administrator.
All screen shot down bellow provided please look at them and consider my appeal please.

Thank you for reading and having time for my appeal.

Proofs:
1-
2-
3-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom