Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol | Aniii Yuna | 56492

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniabhishakth

Aniii Yuna
Player

Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

Information
Name: Ani Abhishakth
Time Zone: GMT +5:30
Average Online Per Day: 5-8 hours
Discord: ani1822
Nickname: Aniii Yuna
ID: 56492

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I have been involved in law enforcement from Age 5 in the city. Over the years, I have gained extensive experience serving in various law enforcement agencies such as the National Guard, SAHP, LSPD, FIB, and Government. Beginning from a cadet rank, I have reached to higher command ranks through dedication, hard work, and the accumulation of valuable experience.

Collaborating closely with my friends, we have responded to numeber of events and special operations, we did a team work to make everything possible. This collective experience has provided me with a wealth of knowledge and skills that I am eager to bring to the leadership of SAHP.

I am driven to take on leadership within SAHP because of my strong communication skills, adaptability, Positive attitude, teamwork Problem resolving sills, My vision for SAHP is to elevate it to a beacon of excellence within the city, setting the standard for professionalism, integrity, and community service.

I am confident that with my leadership, along with the dedication and support of our members, we can work towards achieving this vision and continue to make a positive impact in our community."

My experience in various law enforcement organizations has provided me with a diverse set of skills and perspectives.

San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP) as Chief of Staff x 3
National Guard(NG) as Lt.Colonel x 2
Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB) as DHOD
Government as FPPF
Los Santos Police Department (LSPD) as Sr. Patrol Officer
EMS as Doctor

Ideas for Improving Roleplay in the Organization:

1.Departments :

A) Human Resource Team :
The Human Resources department is like the heart of SAHP, keeping it active and strong. They interview and recruit new members, provide training and guide everyone on what they can and cannot do. Their goal is to ensure SAHP stays vibrant and effective by talent and encouraging participation in activities.

B) Internal affairs:
The Internal Affairs department of SAHP ensures honesty and fairness within the organization. They check logs, backgrounds, and bodycams to spot any Corruption. They also verify health insurances and licenses and inspect trunks to prevent illegal activities. Their goal is to keep SAHP members accountable and uphold the organization's integrity.

C) Public Relation :
The Public Relations department of SAHP focuses on building positive relationships between citizens and law enforcement. We organize events like "Find Me," fashion shows, races, and car/bike shows to bring everyone together. At these events, we announce winners to celebrate participants and strengthen community bonds. Our goal is to create a friendly and inclusive environment where everyone feels connected and supported by SAHP.

D) Gang Suppression Unit (GSU):
The Gang Suppression Unit (GSU) is a special team in the SAHP that deals with emergencies involving gangs. They respond fast to robberies, bust illegal cannabis operations, chase wanted criminals, and gather evidence against gangs. Their job is to keep our communities safe from organized crime.

E) Highway Patrol :
The Highway Patrol department in SAHP is responsible for keeping highways safe. They issue tickets for bad driving, tow away cars parked wrongly, patrol the border, and watch over highways on the ground and from the air. They make sure everyone follows traffic rules and help when there's trouble on the road.

2. Maintaining clear radio communication is essential for effective coordination and response within our organization. We must prioritize the transmission of pertinent information over the radio

3.Regular Bonuses for All Units: Provide regular bonuses to motivate officers.

Bonus System Under My Term:

• Store robbery and gun store robberies: 15k
  • Remaining scripted events: 25k each
  • SUBS: 50k
  • Unscripted events like hostage situations: 5k
(Department bonuses will be decided by HODs for the department)

4.Ensuring that our organization maintains peak activity levels to actively participate in all events and situations and engaging role-playing environment.

5.Utilizing
proper RP commands such as /me, /try, /do, and /todo enhances the quality of role-play interactions by adding depth and detail to character actions and interactions.

6.The
promotion process for troopers within the San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP) is based solely on merit and performance, ensuring fairness and transparency. Favoritism plays no role in these decisions, as promotions are solely based on an individual's contributions and achievements

7.Implementing regular promotion ceremonies is crucial for recognizing and rewarding the dedication and hard work of our units. These ceremonies serve as a motivating force, providing a boost to morale and instilling a sense of accomplishment among our members

Rank System Under My Term:

30 . Sheriff

29 . Deputy Sheriff
28 . Assistant Sheriff
27 . Chief of Staff
26 . Head of Department
25 . Gang Suppression unit (GSU) locked for 10
24 . Deputy Head of Department

========= HIGH COMMAND =========

23 . Supervisor

22 . Executive Commissioner
21 . Commissioner
20 . Detective III
19 . Detective II
18 . Detective I
17 . Master Sergeant
16 . Senior Sergeant
15 . Sergeant
14 . Master Corporal
13 . Senior Corporal
12 . Lance Corporal
11 . Corporal
10 . Master patrol officer
09 . Patrol officer III
08 . Patrol Officer II
07 . Patrol Officer I
06 . Trooper III
05 . Trooper II
04 . Trooper I
03 . Cadet
02 . LOA

01 . Suspended
Regards,
Aniii Yuna

Sultan Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Interview will be on 25/03/2024, at 18:00 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact Oghi Flann or Can Snow or Sultan Pluxury or Abood Ryu in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom