Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jakee Rowe
Administrators nickname
Raymond Bishop
Date
Mar 22, 2024
Time
21:27
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/639874/

Jack Rowe

Player
Player
Raymond Stated that no rule was broken but. GH Rule 1.10 sates clearly "1.10 Gang members on their HQ can kill everybody in case if you do not agree with their demands."

As there was no demands in the HQ therefore I had non to follow and therefore should have not been killed.

If your next thought was I was robbing there house RP they dont know that becuase as you can see in the proof provided in the forum they saw me running to my car.

Therefore they did break atleast one rule which was atleast GH 1.10

Previous Forum: Rejected - GH 1.5 | 17861
Video:

Jack Rowe

Player
Player
I forgot to add Raymond gave this as the definition for GH 1.5

Ghetto Rule 1.5 : If you are a gang member you cannot shoot from your gang HQ to outside.

But in the GRP email its actually

1.5 If you are standing on your HQ it is forbidden to start shooting from your own territory.

Which is a different meaning

Raymond is stating by his def that you cant shoot outside your HQ.

But by GRP 3 Def it clearly states: You cant start shooting from your own territory. Clearly showing you cant shoot in your HQ at all because that would be shooting from your territory.

Jack Rowe

Player
Player
Also forgot to add again sorry.

If Raymonds def of this rule is correct this forum should never have been aproved.

And it means that as long as you shoot people on your own gang HQ you dont need demands. Which seems abit bazzar

ayhamkalel

Legand
Player
Not Off Topic

Bro You Are Not In HQ Of Any Gangs You Are In Ghetto So There Is No Demands

Jack Rowe

Player
Player
It’s clear as day to see that the guy:
- didnt see me rob his house.
- Obversely that he was mad that someone was robbing his house so he shot first person he saw in the area that wasn’t his mate to release his anger with out any demands.

cengocakmak01

Player
Player
Not Off Topic
First of all, hello bobby or adham.İ am 17861. If, as he said, he is playing a role and we only see him running, we also see the television in his hand. Television is a big item, if it is to be considered as a role, please do not forget this. Best regards, Cengo Cakmak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom