Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Baburao Singham
Suspect ID
141766 , 32575
Date of violation
Mar 23, 2024
Time of violation
14:43
Proofs
https://youtu.be/C5jF_jwJmZY

Supriyo5010

Player
Player
As u can see the first guy Not listening our demandas and then the other 2 Guy came and start Ramming Us so I have to Shoot in our defence and At the Last The guy in chiron Killed everyone and he killed me in 1 Shot when Im having full Health I don't have that footage because it got corrupted somehow...

>>>ALL IN POV<<<
SUSPECT ID: 141766 , 32575 , 144837

Adam Hanzo

Player
Player
well first of all u guys was standing in the fucking road and i was driving a bugatti in 400 km/h how u want me to not hit u and second thing all of u start shoting me with no demands so like that u gang will get a warn...

Supriyo5010

Player
Player
well first of all u guys was standing in the fucking road and i was driving a bugatti in 400 km/h how u want me to not hit u and second thing all of u start shoting me with no demands so like that u gang will get a warn...
U stop there to annoy us can't u able to see a robbing situation there? what do u expect more when u stop there to ram u again and again? we have to shoot instantly in out defence.

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Server Administrator
Thread Rejected
Invalid Title of the Thread
Please Read How to file a Complaint and make a New Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom