Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trizon Harvey

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Harvey
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 6-7 minimum
5. Your Discord: tr1zon.

Additional information:

1. Leader of LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I have met many amazing wonderful people while working at LSPD for the last 3 terms, although i have worked at LSPD for around 3 terms i grew a liking towards LSPD and wanted to take a major step up with my carer with in the ORG.

Throughout my tenure within the ranks of the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD), I have amassed a wealth of high-command experience that has been integral to shaping both my professional capabilities and leadership acumen, this would allow me to have a overall grounded connection from my lowest (working) rank being "cadet" to my 2nd highest rank being "Deputy Chief Of Police". Since i flew into city for the first time i wanted to be in a legal ORG, and LSPD caught my eye since the start. From the outset of my journey within the department, I have consistently strive to uphold the highest standards of integrity, diligence, and dedication to duty. With my lead being "Chief of Police" i would lead this Organisation to greatness, In my role as a member of the high command, I have been entrusted with significant responsibilities, including decision-making in critical situations, formulating departmental policies, and overseeing large-scale operations. I have honed my ability to remain composed under pressure, making swift and informed decisions that prioritize the well-being of both officers and the community at large.

In summary, my extensive high command experience within the LSPD has equipped me with the skills, knowledge, and leadership acumen necessary to excel in complex and demanding environments. I am eager to continue leveraging my expertise to drive positive change, uphold the principles of law enforcement, and make meaningful contributions to the safety and well-being of our community.

As High Command of the HRT, With in the org i have been i have made and adventured with multiple new ways to manage rosters and i know would and who i would be looking for with as my HOD, ensuring the successful resolution of hostage situations and the protection of innocent lives. My strategic vision and tactical expertise have been instrumental in guiding the department's response to dynamic and challenging scenarios, earning accolades from colleagues and commanders alike.

I have talked to many leaders/deputies before and I am familiar with their work. And I know most of the rules that leaders should follow/do very well. This allows me to get ahead of many people and I will minimize mistakes in my term. I will also put an end to the activity problem, which is an important problem. Generally, there is no activity problem during daytime hours in organizations, but it can drop to 2-3 people at night. Because of this i would have a different OOC time zone being DCOP ( deputy chief of police allowing them to be my back-up when im a sleeping!

My past experiences with in ORG have a mix but im more heavily interested with in the departments:

With In Departments:
- Deputy Head Of Department : Last 2-3 Days Lola Terms at SAHP (the HOD wanted me as the rank for at least 2 weeks before i revived rank)
- HC Of HRT : During Williams Term at LSPD
- HC Of HRT : During Andy Bankk at LDPD
- HC Of HRT : During Lola Terms at SAHP
- HC Of IA : During Lola Terms at SAHP

Ranks With In ORGS:
- Commander : Full Term : During Lola Terms at SAHP
- Watch Commander : During Andy Bankk Term at LSPD
- Field Training Officer : During Williams Term at LSPD
- Special Task Force : During Bob Term at LSPD

-- ALL DEPARTMENT RANKS --

3. Your advice's for improving Role Play level in organization.

Reason #1) Increased Bonuses: Offering more bonuses can be a powerful motivator for team members to actively engage in role-playing activities. Consider tying bonuses to specific performance metrics related to role-play, such as participation levels, creativity, and teamwork. this will allow our units to engage more in role playing, this will make them for fill the expectation that me and me new (Deputy chief of police) will be reaching.

Reason #2) Using RP Commands : Most people don't pay attention to this issue and think that these commands are unnecessary. But I think that by using these commands, we can greatly improve the quality of our RP and enjoy it more. I will pay attention to this in my period and I will prevent mistakes made in this regard. not only me, my amazing staff will be keeping a close eye on the following mistakes, when we catch these mistakes we will bring it to there attention and have them reminded and retrained!

Reason #3) maintaining fairness and impartiality is paramount in any leadership position, especially within law enforcement. As someone who has held high-ranking roles such as High Command of the Hostage Rescue Team (HRT) and High Command of Internal Affairs (IA), I understand the critical importance of upholding the principles of integrity and accountability. In my leadership approach, I prioritize meritocracy and transparency, ensuring that decisions are based on objective criteria and the best interests of the department and the community. I am committed to fostering a culture of equal opportunity where every member is evaluated and treated fairly, regardless of personal relationships or affiliations.

Reason 4) Encouraging consistent radio usage among personnel during critical incidents such as robberies and hostage situations is vital for enhancing officer safety and operational effectiveness. By providing training, clear policies, and accessible equipment, along with regular drills and leadership examples, officers can understand the importance of radio communication and its role in maintaining situational awareness. Establishing feedback mechanisms and recognizing positive behavior further reinforces the importance of effective radio usage, fostering a culture of accountability and readiness within the department to ensure swift and coordinated responses to emergencies.

What i would improve on!
- Open recruitment (striving past the limit on recruitment)
- Ghetto Patrols
- Attending and Supporting other ORG on the regular,
- Keep an eye peeled and having HRT and IA log checking daily!
- Constant Training
- Good Radio Calls
- Towing
- Respect for the org
- Rewarding units
- and much more!

-- MY CHAIN OF COMMAND AT LSPD! --

LSPD Chain Of Command:

30 Chief Of Police
29 Deputy Chief Of Police
28 Chief Of Staff
27 Captain (Head Of Department)
26 Commander
25 Lieutenant(Deputy Head Of Department)
24 Special Task Force
23 Watch Commander
22 Field Training Officer
21 Master Sergeant
20 Staff Sergeant
19 Sergeant
18 Inspector
17 Detective
16 Lance Corporal
15 Corporal
14 Master Patrol Officer V
13 Master Patrol Officer IIII
12 Master Patrol Officer III
11 Master Patrol Officer II
10 Master Patrol Officer I
9 Patrol Officer V
8 Patrol Officer IV
7 Patrol Officer III
6 Patrol Officer II
5 Patrol Officer I
4 Probation Officer
3 Towie
2 Cadet
1 Janitor

Trizon Harvey

Player
Player
My deputies are:

Elliott Hall: Past experiences of Elliot:

In departments:
Hc of IA-andy bankk
Hc of hrt- Andy bankk
IA agent- lolas swordwaith
IA agent- saint opps
Hrt-saint opps
SWAT - lola swordwaith

Ranks within org:
Master sergeant- Andy bankk
lieutenant- lola swordwaith x2
lieutenant-saint opps
Bob Kensington-patrol officer 2

About Elliot Hall:
  1. Wants to improve HRT massively
  2. heavy recruitment
  3. wants to provide a safe place for new people with-in the city to work
  4. wants to push out training and get more people trained and ready to patrol
  5. Keeping a close eye on IA work making sure corruption is not an option with in our work force!
  6. Spends a lot of time in city
  7. has many vouches of HRT and IA HC when IC
  8. Known By many HC from other ORGS!

Laul Low: Brief past experience of Laul :
Assistant Sheriff at SAHP
Assistant Sheriff of Internal Affairs
Moved up from being a probie to Assistant sheriff in 2 terms.
Then moved to government, learned to be a qualified lawyer and currently am Deputy Warden at DOC

About Laul Low:
  1. Lots of experience with the law from being in internal affairs and a practicing lawyer
  2. Excellent references from my work at SAHP
  3. spends alot of time in city
  4. goal is to assist and help citizens however I can
  5. Have also participated in HRT at SAHP too

QUICK

Player
Player
Harvey is the most talented and hard working guy I have ever meet he is the one who teaches me everything in pd before it got disbanded and I think he would be a really good and talented owner the of LSPD.

Trizon Harvey

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Harvey
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 6-7 minimum
5. Your Discord: tr1zon.
6. Your Nickname: Harvey Kors
7. Your ID: 276983

yahya alhilo

Player
Player
harvey is the best officer suitable to be leader , respectful , helpful and active . with his leadership LSPD is gonna be better and in good hands

Bob Bonkers

~ Reviewing forums since 2022
Server Administrator
Rejected

Hello, thank you for your interest in LSPD and thank you for your application
However, at this time your IC age is too low and I urge you to spend more time in city before applying for leader​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom