Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

VedCarter

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Ved
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day 3hrs
5. Your Discord - ved4209
6. Your Nickname- Ved Carter
7. Your ID - 58810
Additional Information:
1 - Leader of LSPD
BTmvvEw.png

2.Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with arguments)

I want to bring back the old LSPD and improve the RP within the whole "state" world. Since Iike January I have always been a member of state organizations and have therefore acquired a natural competence that allows me to be able to carry on an entire organization.
b. If I were to become a leader, I intend to often organize recruitments and other global events in collaboration with other organizations in order to have a more direct interaction with all citizens, thus creating entertainment that entertains both us organizations and civilians.
c. Finally, I intend to reorganize the city's security system by giving priority to the areas with the greatest risk by increasing the number of police forces present in the areas with the greatest risk.
d. In case my application is accepted I can assure my full commitment in carrying out this task and provide a high level of RP, also thanks to my ability to communicate with people as I consider myself very calm and welcome to listen the opinions and questions that I could be asked. Another very important thing is that of the training of an agent, a fundamental part that every agent must have in order to perform their duties in the best possible way, for this I will set up periodic training which will take place at least once a week. I will also be willing to make promotions towards people who have worked harder.
Here is the list of changes i will make to the org-
a. Favoritism-
Favoritism is a subject which kills the main fun or flavor of the org.
1 In favoritism the org suffers a lot of members because if we make any inexperienced guy rank 20+ ofcourse other members will get angry and leave.
2 If favoritism happens then the org may suffer with inactivity as the people in High command will know nothing and what to do.
b. High Commands- My High commands will be one of the finest men i have seen in leo orgs. I will pick my high commands who each of them have different different experiences and skillset.
c. Badge Numbers- I will bring back the OG Callsigns example- 1A-01.
The Departments i am gonna have are as follows-
1. FTO - Field Training Officers will be the heart of the organization as they have the responsibility of Recruitment and Training.
2. SWAT - Special Weapons And Tactics will be the Special team that takes cares of highly dangerous operations. They will search for cannabis plantations, execute arrest warrants, in any situation they will be on the upper hand.
3. IA - Internal Affairs are basically a team who will make case files on members of the organization who broke state laws and ooc rulebreaks.
4. Investigation Bureau- They are basically UC they will collect evidences and give to FIB, they will conduct busts.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
The activities that are not suited to the organization will be severely punished through the disciplinary notes. Once the third disciplinary note is reached, the degradation of the subject or in some cases even the dismissal will start. They are also willing to do promotions at least once a week towards the most active people, also rewarding them with a weekly bonus of ten thousand dollars each.
In all of this I will aim to bring the LSPD back to the old days by ensuring that the city is monitored with order to ensure that the laws are respected, to ensure that this happens patrols will be made constantly using radio codes to have communication clean to allow better patrols.

Best Regards,
Ved Carter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom