Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphy Das

Deputy Leader Of SAHP ( UnderSherrif )
Player
A.) Information
1. Your name IRL : Ralph
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-12 hours
5. Your Discord: Messieurs 13#1792
6. Your Nickname: Ralphyy Lee
7. Your ID: 138043
Additional information
A.) Leader of LSPD

B.) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List 3 reasons)

1.) LSPD is an organization on which not only citizen of Los Santos but the whole state of San Andreas can rely on in a crisis of emergency. At first my Journey as a LEO Begained in SAHP and been there couple of terms also ones as Undersheriff but, My Journey in LSPD first started from Mighty Gins term, and continued through Jessicas to tommys and soon falled in love with the Org, all of those term were fabulous and tbh LSPD is like a 2nd Home to me, Everything I learned as a leo was only for their guidence and I want to carry forward their legacy and bring LSPD back on TOP. After those terms I also been in for full terms of Billy's and William's as Chief of Staff. Through out my whole Carrier in LSPD I been Captain(2 terms), Special Task force(2 terms), Chief Of Staff (6 terms) and Also Made Alot of Experiences in other orgs Like SAHP, FIB , NG , GOV, I been Deputy Leader, Supervisor, Major General, Warden, FPP, for couple of terms too, and after being in every department in past terms, I believe I understand how to run things properly and will be able to handle the situation if any problems or complicaiton pops up through out my leadership

2.)Me and my team will Develope and improvise methods to recruit and train the future officers into the next succesful leaders, By Making sure that the officers that are a part of it being their best possible versions of themselves.

3.) As we already know LSPD has had several brilliant, successful leaders, each bringing their own Unique touch to the department. But over time, some of the wonderful things those leaders created became lost. From unique divisions, ranking systems to training programs and methods. there were many great ideas that improved the experience of civilians and officers alike. So I would like to combine the best parts of LSPD which I experienced and bring back the brightest minds and honor my predecessors.

C.) What is your advice for improving roleplay in the organization?

1.) There is plenty of way to improve the over all rp for LSPD, firstly Handling situation ICLY rather than reporting everything on Forum for example which happens very common in chases like someone is driving car without the tires or a sport car going off-road during the chase or someone provoking and copbaiting I have seen units mensioning OOC rule break '' UB Driving'', "Provoking" and break the RP on that spot by saying, "See you on Gov" "Praying to god" instead of taking action by law or keeplooking for the car and upon founding provide medical attention and Add suitable additional charges "for example - Reckless driving". Forum should be used as the last resort for the things which we can not handle in our own hands like any kind of unfair abuse and etc.

2.) A well maintained relationship with all the other LEO organizations; GOV, SAHP, FIB and NG All LEOS working together as one Team is necessary to succeed in keeping the state of San Andreas crime free for the citizen

3.) I will also make certain chances like make Divide the HRT into two parts, like first part will be for recruiting and managing promotions list, roster etc which will be HUMAN RESOURCE and other Part will be FTO department which will provide field Training to all trainee & rookies and make sure no one is left behind and on the other hand I will also make sure HR conducting high volume of open recuitment so that every citizen who desire to serve as a LSPD officer will get that , and will always keep the open doors to potential units. And We will make sure that LSPD maintain a high and decent activity.

Rank Structure
1 - Suspended
2 - Trainee
3 - Rookie
4 - Towie
5- Junior officer 1
6 - Junior officer 2
7 - Junior officer 3
8 - Senior officer 1
9 - Senior officer 2
10 - Senior officer 3
11 - Master Officer 1
12 - Master Officer 2
13 - Master Officer 3
14 - Corporal
15- Senior Corporal
16 - Sergeant
17 - Staff Sergeant
18 - Inspector
19 - Senior Inspector
20 - Supervisor
21 - Sector Supervisor
22 - Field Supervisor
23 - Superintendent
24 - Lieutenant
25 - Captain
26 - Deputy Head of Department
27 - Head of Department
28 - Chief of staff
29 - Deputy Chief of Police
30 - Chief of Police

My highest experience and total number of terms in that org
LSPD CHIEF OF STAFF(9)
SAHP UNDERSHERRIF(8)
FIB SUPERVISOR(1)
NG MAJOR GENERAL(2)
GOV FPP/WARDEN(2)

My Deputies are Chevi Killa and Nick mage(Both ex DCOP)

Thank alot for reading my application.

Ralphyy Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom