Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rico Bambino
Administrators nickname
Abdel Pluxury
Date
Mar 25, 2024
Time
06:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/640323/

HEHEXD

Player
Player
Hello, I was punished for GR 6.15 in this thread Reviewed - RDM / 127347, 141040, 135649

As you can see in the POV, I only started shooting once I was being shot at and my family member was also being shot at while he was trying to issue a demand. I did not shoot without any interaction and I did not shoot first. I shot back in self defense. Was I supposed to not shoot back in self defense and just take it? I think that standing without shooting back amounts to fail RP because its a fight or flight situation which I didn't choose.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom