Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Joo standl
Administrators nickname
Mohamed pluxury
Date
Mar 22, 2024
Time
15:49
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/TM6PpSu

yousef.m

Player
Player
When apply for Leader of Ballas for no reason I get blacklist for Leadership I didn't make anything break at the rules or disrespect for project or any admin as I usually some people just do it I want to know why you did this for nothing reason or valid reason just I get the blacklisted for a leadership ; all what I want not just blacklisting me I want to try all roles as leader with my friends that's all what I want ; if I did anything wrong forgive me
[Thank you for reading my form]

yousef.m

Player
Player
hope to let me try to improve the rp and forgive me if I did anything wrong and don't know it

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

yousef.m

Player
Player
Sir it's for admin not leader it's not same
Thing

yousef.m

Player
Player
U can see the Ballas interview sir I did good and I have good knowledge about the rules
So I am ready for test if u want but if u find I am wrong I sorry and want anthor chance I know it's selfish request that's all what I want

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
You a blacklisted for cheating on interview

CLOSED

Top Bottom