Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Nick Mage

Rejected

delete the account

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Nick
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT+4
4. Average online per day : 6
5. Your Discord : nickkingz
6. Your Nickname : Nick Mage
7. Your ID : 179446

Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. First of all, I was in the LSPD in the early days, have seen great and bad terms, and have acquired great knowledge and insight into running the organization. I have been practically raised as an LEO in LSPD. I believe that I can finish off my LEO journey on a very high note. It has been one of my goals since the day I joined LSPD. I believe that my term will be one of the greatest. I know almost every experienced LEO that will help me achieve my goals.

2.I want to make LSPD great again. Los Santos Police Department has had a few rough months now. The last two terms could not keep up the legacy that was left to them by previous terms, but I am here to change it. I believe that LSPD has quite a lot of potential with its diversity of work and the ability to make people quickly fall in love with it. It will not be easy, but I believe that LSPD will thrive under my leadership.

3. With my leadership, I set to improve from previous terms; for example, I will bring in more experienced people who will not make the mistakes that others have made, and I set to have two successful terms that do not involve conflict or fights, making for a more professional team that will work together with ease.

4. The Los Santos Police Department has had a rough few terms recently, and I believe it has set a bad look for the citizens of Los Santos. With my leadership, I set out to prove to the citizens that LSPD can be great. Having a better look at our organisation and a better relationship with other organisations, our PR team will make huge changes trying to repair the organisation's relationship and its overview in the city.

5. Our team will hire an experienced set of people that can help the newcomers reach their best potential in the organisation. Active training sessions and step-by-step training procedures, etc. This will make for a good amount of numbers that have knowledge of their duties

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. I will enforce our units to tow more often; this will lead to a better experience for players as there will be fewer abandoned vehicles in the city, and it will encourage players to follow the traffic laws more. This will lead to a better RP experience not only for the players, but it will also make our units learn how to tow and clean up the streets.

2.I will encourage our units to arrest more and fine more; this will have all of the units out of the HQ, and players will actively see LSPD on the roads. This will lead to more fun police chases, etc. With arresting, we will teach our officers how to record with a valid bodycam, meaning that they will not have to worry when it comes to an active lawyer case or bench trial.

3.I will set to have greater relationships with other state organisations, leading to better RP and better teamwork throughout the state. I will also set to lower crime rates, and we can do that with the work of other state organisations. This will overall help improve since org relations have been an issue for quite a while now.

4. I will fix the wrong usage of radio, I set to have correct radio codes, and reduce the amount of unprofessionalism throughout the radio. When it comes to events, I set to only have trusted High Commands giving communications. This will help people understand what they are doing, it will be less of a headache for the newcomers that are just trying to learn, it will also make winning events easier, and it will set for better relationships throughout departments.

DEPARTMENTS

HRT Human resources and training - Will ensure that only qualified people will join the organisation with the proper knowledge and Teaches the newcomers
at LSPD how to be a proper officer.

IA Internal Affairs - Will ensure that corruption and misconduct will be very low , they will do bodycam checks to ensure that everybody have the proper bodycams and
make objective punishments to the rule breakers within the organisation.

PR Public Relations - Will host daily competitions for the public and within the organisation to keep the spirit of the officers high and make their day a little bit better.
Also they will release weekly press releases for the public to gain insight of what is happening within the organisation.

S.W.A.T Special Weapons and Tactics - S.W.A.T Will make sure to do all the ghetto patrols , train their units with NG , come up with the plans for different store and gun
store robberies and make sure every mission goes as smoothly as possible.

TE Traffic Enforcement - Will ensure that tow trucks are always towing around the city and keeping the city clean from not properly parked cars which are blocking
Important entrances/roads . They will constantly monitor and issue tickets with radars to the people which are speeding and breaking traffic laws.

IB Investigation Bureau - Will conduct undercover investigations , gather evidence and work tightly with FIB to conduct Gang Raids and etc.

Rank Structure
1 - Suspended
2 - Trainee
3 - Rookie
4 - Towie
5- Patrol officer 1
6 - Patrol officer 2
7 - Patrol officer 3
8 - Senior officer 1
9 - Senior officer 2
10 - Senior officer 3
11 - Master Officer 1