Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasmine Tateman

Leader
Leader
Your name IRL: Eren
Your age: 20
Time zone: GMT+3
Average online per day: 6-8
Your Discord: rewhim
Your Nickname: Jasmine Tateman
Your ID: 257841

Leader of Blood Street Gang

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-
First of all, I have spent a lot of time in gangs such as Deputy in Los Santos Vagos. I have lead most of basic events. At the moment
I am aware of my leadership skills and I am ready to lead my own organization with my talented deputies and keeping activity in good positions.

- I want to be a leader of Blood Street Gang because of I believe myself to take a leadership, I will keep activity
in my organization and we are going to attend all of the gang events and do our best with my gang members.

- The Blood Street Gang has an important position in the city and me and my deputies will do our best to protect the position of the gang.
by doing a lot of activities and special events with other gangs as well as try to do spraying the whole ghetto with my spray team every hour.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

-
I will organize special events into my organization such as Hostage situations, Store/Gun Store Robberies. Raiding FZ
with my gang members and letting them enjoying RolePlay in my organization.

- I will be in interaction with LEOs to increase RP in the server with my High Commands and my Deputies as well as with my all gang members to
attend all events.

- I will not let anyone within my gang who does not even know the basic rules of the city.
My High Commands will conduct an interview for those who wants to join.

My goals for Bloods:
-
Attending to all gang events.
- No toxic behaviour in my gang.
- Being in interaction with LEOs.
- Keeping the activity in good places during my leadership within the gang.
- Doing activities without any rulebreaks.
- Taking control of ghetto and spraying all ghetto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom