Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

VisheshJi Maravillas

https://youtu.be/Wnhc6erLmVE?si=vwVhFQb3QAdmVdLb
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vishwajeet Singh
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: UCT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord: maravillasontop
6. Your Nickname: Lucas AGP
7. Your ID: 24251

Additional information

1. Leader of...

Ans] MaraBunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1 reason ] I Have Been Played Grand RP Servers Like En1 , En2 ,Ru1 Etc Because Of This I have a Good Name And Good Experience In Grand RP Because Of These I Known Good Amount Of Rule and Some activity , I Known Capture rules ,Event Rules, General ghetto rules, Event Rules And Etc . I Known How To Do Store Robbery
, Gun Store Robbery , hostage situations, and Fort Zancudo raids and More .

2 reason ] I Have Seen previous MaraBunta Leader Not Completing Full Term Or Turf , I want To Complete 100% Turf And Gave a Title Of Most Dangerous Gang , I Am Gonna Try My Hard To Avoid Warining And Complete The Term Without Any Gang Waring + Verbal .

3 reason ] As an En2 and En3 Family Owner [ The MaraVillas ] I Known The Intension And All Required For Unoff Org Or Gang , I Have Been a Leader in En2 OF An Org,
Cause Of These Reason I Known How To Run an Organization .

3.Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

-] My High Commanders Will Recruit only The people Who Knowns Rules And known About Ghetto And Rob , Because Of These Things Gang will not go on Corruption.

-] Manage the Members in Gang To Avoid Gang Warning this is a Main Reason the Most of the Gang get Disband .

-] No Corporation In Gang Taking Without interview is Second Mainly Reason Because Some Player Do Rule Break And Gang Got Warning

-] Member Should Known The Basic Rules Aleast like Ghetto Rule and PG , MG and So on

My Goals:

Complete 100% Spray

Complete 100% Turf

Complete The Term [Without An Any Warning + Verbal ]

Legal Org Gives a Title of Most Dangerous Gang In Los Santos

Ranking System:

16-Boss
15-UnderBoss
14-Deputy
13-UnderDeputy
12-Turfer
11-WarLord
10-Event head
9-Right Arm
[High Command ]

8-Left Arm

7-Griffti Team
6-Enforcer
5-Clapper
4-Gangster
3-Shooter
2-Famous

1-NewBie
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Welcome For Reading My thoughts About MaraBunta ... And MaraBunta On TOP !!

Eray Black

♾️
Server Administrator
Rejected

Put more time and effort into your application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom